• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Grease Stains - HELP !!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

flipflop

try a product called " Goo gone" it is a citrus based product-chemical-free-it should do the trick. you can find it at a hardware store.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by flipflop
try a product called " Goo gone" it is a citrus based product-chemical-free-it should do the trick. you can find it at a hardware store.

This will do nothing for a grease stain.

Rub laundry detergent (or a stain remover if you happen to have it) on the stain.

Soak it for 24 hours in a laundry tub or bucket full of the hottest water you can get with laundry detergent mixed in, then wash it.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sentence
btw, it has to be sunlight. other brands dont seem to work.

I use Dawn dishwashing soap for grease stains. Works great for me. Just rub some into the stain and then put it through the laundry.

For really stubborn stains I've sometimes had to do it a couple of times.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
I use Dawn dishwashing soap for grease stains. Works great for me. Just rub some into the stain and then put it through the laundry.

For really stubborn stains I've sometimes had to do it a couple of times.

Yes, this works...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
only thing worse than a big ol' grease spot is when you leave a chapstick in your pants pocket and do a big wash...basically fucks up your entire load!!

watch out for chapsticks:)