• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gray's Anatomy Season Finale

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
K sorry i can't find the gray's anatomy thread...but if anyone watches this show, you NEED to watch the season finale tonight. i just watched it in the time shifting channel (gotta watch big love @ 10) OH MY GOD the first part of the finale is tonight, second part tomorrow. SO good i was screaming at my tv. Dont miss it.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
i just finally got around to watching last week's episode, earlier tonight.

damned show makes me *SOB* every single week!!!!
i anticipate gulping, gasping, and copious nose-blowing for the season finale. :)

Noize

TRIBE Member
mr tall said:
wtf mcdreamy got shot ?

I seriously hope you were kidding.
It's fucking rude to post spoilers because you watched it on time-shifting, when 99% of the board watches it at 10pm.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I don't really make a point of watching this show on a regular basis, because, hey, I don't have a *real* girlfriend right now, but still, I gotta admit, I watched this 1st part season finale last night, and yeah, them writers really do know how to lather on the drama...

I betcha the guy dies, and Katherine Heigl gets screwed....

oh! the Complications!!!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Noize said:
I seriously hope you were kidding.
It's fucking rude to post spoilers because you watched it on time-shifting, when 99% of the board watches it at 10pm.

HaHa

IT'S A TV SHOW

annec

TRIBE Member
She was desperate to get the heart, and if Denny doesn't show a need greater than another patient, he doesn't get it, and has to go back on the waiting list.

Oh cruel irony, that Burke, the one who could save Denny is shot... :(

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
annec said:
She was desperate to get the heart, and if Denny doesn't show a need greater than another patient, he doesn't get it, and has to go back on the waiting list.

Oh cruel irony, that Burke, the one who could save Denny is shot... :(

naahhh i have my dibs on the other doctor.