• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gray Squirrels unite!

originalVIBE

TRIBE Promoter
Admin Notice:

Spaming "Squirrely Threads" will not be tolerated. This is considered a form of copycat threads. Copycat threads are spam threads with the same thread title or subject that serve no other purpose than to spam out the thread title heirarchy:

ie:

favourite colour squierl
welcome back squierly
welcome back 2 squierly
stop posting squierly
squierly, show us your boobs

These types of threads are spam and are a total waste of time. To make life easier, please keep all the squierl/squierly threads in one thread.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by originalVIBE
Admin Notice:
Oh Shut up, Grow Up, Bite Me, Quit your complaining and whatever.

You shall be at the top of the shit list now buddy.

YOU SHALL FEEL THE SQUIRRELY WRATH!!!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
The invasion of the prancer:

EDIT: OMG, I just realised this one is running forward as supposed to backward like before... oh no, the squirrel took over him...

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Gray Squirrels unite!

Originally posted by chooch
pssst...Watcher....don't you think he looks like he is 'aardvarking' himself or it just me?
Squirrels Aardvark themselves ALL THE TIME... it's where they get their special powers.

chooch

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Gray Squirrels unite!

Originally posted by The Watcher
Squirrels Aardvark themselves ALL THE TIME... it's where they get their special powers.

hmmmm i want special powers...maybe i should try that too?!

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by originalVIBE
Admin Notice:

Spaming "Squirrely Threads" will not be tolerated. This is considered a form of copycat threads. Copycat threads are spam threads with the same thread title or subject that serve no other purpose than to spam out the thread title heirarchy:

ie:

favourite colour squierl
welcome back squierly
welcome back 2 squierly
stop posting squierly
squierly, show us your boobs

These types of threads are spam and are a total waste of time. To make life easier, please keep all the squierl/squierly threads in one thread.
Admin Notice:

Please provide OriginalVIBE a spell checker

originalVIBE

TRIBE Promoter
^ I have been asking for that feature back since it left!!!

then i just gave up.

If you think that is bad you should read my flyers!!!!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
hahhaha jesse....how the fuck did you manage to spell "squirrely" right in the first line, but not in all the subsequent sentences??

that takes EFFORT yo.

:)

OH, and i have a new rat. he is just a baby but he has big big balls. his name is skipper. he will join the squirrel army and fight alongside me and micks. he is a soldier. a SOLDIER.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely

:)

OH, and i have a new rat. he is just a baby but he has big big balls.
Isn't that a hernia........ ?
cause I asked once why my hampster was like that and I got told its a hernia......... ?