• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gran Turismo 3

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
okay people

i'm working on some really hard tracks, and can't seem to get my Toyota GT-ONE tuned right.. it's not steering properly.

could anyone share their settings with me or show me a link ?

i don't want to read a tuning guide either, so f'off if that was your advice :)

MARCin

TRIBE Member
Man, had this game for 2 years already, and i'm still only like 50-60% through it... sorry, can't help ya.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Set your brake bias all the way to the rear, and your toe-in to the maximum. Soften up your front suspension and stiffen up the rear to maximum.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
thanks ballz

that helped a lot!
the rear end is swinging just nicely :)
Did it really help? The settings I gave you should actually produce ridiculous oversteer at the slightest hint of turn-in. :D

Lurker

TRIBE Member
lol...nice one Balzz

I can't remember my settings exactly, but I used a fair amouth of downforce, had the ride height pretty low but not all the way and the sway bars in the middle. Also, I had it toed out just a hair

Paul

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
well, you're a cunt ballz but the car had some oversteer which was better than the understeer that it had before. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
well, you're a cunt ballz but the car had some oversteer which was better than the understeer that it had before. :)
Well, you can always use the same tweaks to make the car more neutral...just don't set everything to the extremes. :D