• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Grammy's

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by scruffy1
so hot.....

68675.jpg

didn't she used to be in some band called "orchid" or something like that??

Pre op tranny yo

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

vox

TRIBE Member
that's what i'm saying!

like, seriously. the dark lip liner is BAD NEWS.

she's the mayor of busted city.

Moez

TRIBE Member
Christina can belt like the best of them. Still though when she tries to sing softly it also sounds very laboured at times, like she is trying so hard for her voice not to crack.

I heard Evanescence's Live at Much and was also struck by how airy her voice sounded in her middle register when she was trying to sing softly, but wrote it off as being a bad day. haha. Wishful thinking I guess. It's the only time I have heard her sing live, however. I have a feeling that she will have vocal problems if she keeps belting the way she does. It must just kill her vocal chords.

I still love her though :D

vox

TRIBE Member
i know, geminigirl, i know.

she's just a woman, trying to make it, in a world that don't make no sense.

hahaha...it's cuz she CAN'T SING. and her tunes with the black eye peas SUCK.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zorak

TRIBE Member
the black eyed peas chick is barftastic. so annoying, so gross.

they hosted rap city or something and she was going buckwild with the ebonics.

then she did the most annoying thing of all....started singing. but not normal singing....before they took a commercial, she sang "we'll be back after these messages' or some shit like that.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF city

vox

TRIBE Member
zorak knows.

hahaha...when zorak and vox get their two kooky heads together...there is no wrong.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
i would not kick that chick out of my bed. she's totally cute.

could justin timberlake have been any more of a dink-ass?

"it wasn't intentional, look at me, i'm such a good boy, i'm here with my mum, i apologize to all of you for showing you a boob, my name is giant cockspank nerd"

zorak

TRIBE Member
hahaha tune in to our show next season (after sex in the city on bravo)...

ps. evanesance girl needs to get bent. seriously, GET OVER YOURSELF LADY.

waaa waaaaa i'm such a goth. woe is me. life is grim. i wear black on the outside cause that's how i feel on the inside.

Originally posted by janiecakes
"it wasn't intentional, look at me, i'm such a good boy, i'm here with my mum, i apologize to all of you for showing you a boob, my name is giant cockspank nerd"

hahahaha

It's true though that part of his image hangs on his wholesomeness. I can't wait to see what happens when he decides to go all bad boy.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox
i know, geminigirl, i know.

she's just a woman, trying to make it, in a world that don't make no sense.

hahaha...it's cuz she CAN'T SING. and her tunes with the black eye peas SUCK.

FA REAAAAL
I'd ratha have secks wid George Clinton yo

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zorak

ps. evanesance girl needs to get bent. seriously, GET OVER YOURSELF LADY.

waaa waaaaa i'm such a goth. woe is me. life is grim. i wear black on the outside cause that's how i feel on the inside.

what has she done? I don't get it? She has to get over herself? When has she been overly cocky etc???

not getting it over here...

zorak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Moez
what has she done? I don't get it? She has to get over herself? When has she been overly cocky etc???

not getting it over here...

: )
don't get upset....i'm just taking the piss....i actually don't know anything about this lady. i'm being extremely judgemental based on the gothy clothing and woe is me type videos. (aka being an asshole for no reason other than to poke fun at celebrities)

vox

TRIBE Member
i'm on the same tip as zorak.

except i don't think evanescence chick can sing without antares.

and i also don't like the whole grade 10 art-class gothy vibe i get from her.

and seriously, i do enjoy sarah mclachlan's voice. but does she really have to be EVERYONE'S mom? haha...that's so her tip. it's like, first year women's studies, and being everyone's mom and the mother of the earth.

zorak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox

and seriously, i do enjoy sarah mclachlan's voice. but does she really have to be EVERYONE'S mom? haha...that's so her tip. it's like, first year women's studies, and being everyone's mom and the mother of the earth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

too funny.

ps. tell that to c64 (aka her biggest fan HAHA)

vox

TRIBE Member
dude! he was just over here...going on and on about it.

it's SO WEAK.

hahaha...the new one is...get this...the blond chick from COLD SQUAD.

i almost vomited in my socks.

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox
i'm on the same tip as zorak.

except i don't think evanescence chick can sing without antares.

and i also don't like the whole grade 10 art-class gothy vibe i get from her.

I stand by my boos

booooooooooooooooo.......

( though I still don't know whether or not she (evanescence girl) sounds good live. I will remain with the hopes that you are wrong. *crosses fingers*)