• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Grammy's

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yet another awards show that i couldn't care less about and yet know that i will find myself watching anyway.

The only real reason to watch this is for the Outkast performance. They apparently aren't touring for the album and they're performing with George Clinton and Parliament.

Moez

TRIBE Member
I'm excited to see the Beatles tribute.

I can't believe it has been 40 years since they first performed at the Grammy's.

AND I am looking forward to seeing Outkast perform.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
^That's what I thought at first, but I think it was kinda cool the way they collaborated 2 totally different styles of music. I think Sean Paul is so yummy.

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Moez
I'm excited to see the Beatles tribute.

I can't believe it has been 40 years since they first performed at the Grammy's.

so clearly I made a mistake.

Ed Sullivan show. yarg.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
All my roommates are watching the Grammies. I can't stand them. I find them long and boring. Not to mention I never like who are nominated.

I prefer watching MTV music awards.

Just bc they're hilarious, and the skits are awsome. To me, that's entertaining.

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
You have to give it to Justin Timberlake, the guy can sing, and a great entertainer all around in my opinion.

Zigg'

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

labRat

TRIBE Member
okay - that was the second shitty 'duo' performance with Sting that sucked arse. he can sing, but he chooses the worst partner that does not sing well with him.

the other was during the victoria secret show with mary j blige.

and stop wearing that dress.