• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

GPS Rental Systems

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
tribe I need your help...

my boss is driving next monday to friday from maine to nyc
i have ordered him a portable gps system from (apparently) the only place in canada that rents them out www.gpsrentals.ca

they sent it by canada post and canada post has fuckin misplaced it...

does anyone have any clue if there is somewhere i can rent these godforsaken things...

who knew they were so hard to rent...and there is absolutely none in maine AND my boss doesnt want one of the ugly cars that have gps systems from hertz

anyone?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
yeah but that will cost like 4-5 bills and he just wants to rent one for the rental car I got him...

these systems arent cheap
its $120 to rent for a week

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
ok anyone know anywere in TORONTO where I can rent...

Stargurl you need to buy a special antenna or something apparently so it ends up being pricey :)

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
can't you just buy one at Futureshop and return it when he gets back?

when my buddies car stereo face plate was stolen and we had a road trip to go on, he just went to futureshop and got one of those Ipod stereo dealies, and returned for refund with no questions asked when he got back.
I normally wouldnt condone the buy and return method, but Futureshop is one of the small list of places Id have no problem supporting this with.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders