• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Government to give all British teenage nerds a fifty every month

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
hooliganism is now down 15% with 8% less tardy and sass!

sadly, their smiles are still heartbreaking, rather.

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
I dunno. The idea is pretty good. The government isn't handing the kids money they are instituting a method where kids are rewarded for participation in a program that teaches fundamentals through through sports and activities. When the dont behave apporopriately the funds are withheld. I assume the vouchers are only good through the programs the government set up. Therefore they have no monetary value.

I am just waiting for the first story of Coach "Smith" withholding the rewards and extracting testicle tickling from needy kids. It's bound to happen.

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
Another interesting concept I thought I should post, in Amsterdam they have government grants they give to all university students which is like our OSAP, except, as long as you maintain a certain grade level, you don't have to pay it back! I think Europeans are far ahead of us as far as offering creative incentives for kids to perform well in school.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
HaliBubba said:
Another interesting concept I thought I should post, in Amsterdam they have government grants they give to all university students which is like our OSAP, except, as long as you maintain a certain grade level, you don't have to pay it back! I think Europeans are far ahead of us as far as offering creative incentives for kids to perform well in school.
We have a similar program in North America -- it's called a scholarship.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
^^ basically, university is FREE for ALL students, just as long as you maintain a B level grade.. do we have that here?

Kiera

TRIBE Member
Hhrrmm I think Germany does pretty much the same thing. Actually I think Hungary does it too. Its true Europeans are way more advanced with their schooling system. When I was in grade school and high school I hated going back home and having my relatives ask me what I was studying. One look at my cousins school work and I realized how far behind we really are. Its so embarrassing.