• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

gotta do a stag...help...

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
ok gotta throw a stag for my friend... other than strippers (which my buddy doesn't want) does anyone have any ideas for cool tricks or gags that we can do...I think we are all going to fly to NY and hit up the new Crobar...but what esle is done at stags?

aether

TRIBE Member
well, since i'm going to have to throw one of these myself in a few months, here's suggestions from the 2 i've been involved in:

- kidnapping from work (boss in on it) -> paintball while groom forced to wear a jarjar mask (star wars geek) -> spicey cajun food and plentiful hurricanes -> obligatory trip to the strippers (SUCCESSFUL)
- bar tour where the groom manages to get drunk and pass out on free drinks before leaving the first bar. (NOT SUCCESSFUL)

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I AM TOTALLY AGAINST STAGS
you should really plan something with the bride included in the event.

That being said however
If it was summer I would recommend the following

White water rafting with the boys all weekend, and hire some strippers to come along for the weekend to do all of the "chores".

I like the ideas from aether though

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bombthreat23
ok gotta throw a stag for my friend... other than strippers (which my buddy doesn't want) does anyone have any ideas for cool tricks or gags that we can do...I think we are all going to fly to NY and hit up the new Crobar...but what esle is done at stags?

No strippers? That's like blasphemy!

Rent a stupid costume, like a full leotard superman costume, and make him wear it wherever you go.

Stay clear of the jailsuit, that's so overdone.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders