• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Got Lightshow? Too Funny! LOL

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
zoo said:
it's nice to see that trance addict still has some sincerity, not just the cruddy old bags we've got here at tribe :p

I've actually started frequenting tranceaddict... sort of.. sometimes... there are enough cruddy old bags there... it;s slowly becoming like tribe :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nusty

TRIBE Member
ev said:
I've actually started frequenting tranceaddict... sort of.. sometimes... there are enough cruddy old bags there... it;s slowly becoming like tribe :D
+1 but it's still in its early years of becoming like tribe so it's not quite as bitchy. ;) plus the newbs make for greater entertainment than reading the same 100 threads over again on tribe just written by someone else.

Karim

TRIBE Member
lightshow from TA said:
Dear tribe peoples...

why do i have to come home at 1am log on to TA and find this thread of tribe people bashing me on one of their threads...

not cool tribe dudes, not cool. but its ok, i forgive you, there is no such thing as bad publicity as they say, and i should be glad about that and besides, after reading that whole thread, its not that bad and i was happy to see that there were people sticking up for me. so tribesters, show some love, i know you've been there before and some of you might still be there, but now this is my time, and in a few years i can look back and say "those were the days"...so dont be hating cause i like to be out there, talking to people and tripping them out with lightshow, even if lighshows arent your thing, im sure you have things that arent mine...so just relax, and go party...and if you see me, ask for a lightshow!
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=388212&forumid=12&

:)

Last edited:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Karim, the fact that the thread you linked above was posted just after 1am and you've linked it on tribe before 3 shows you are maybe on that board a bit more than you'd like to admit.

I like TA, they're good peoples.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lightshow
Tiesto was great, I loved it, i know people are complaining about the R&B but i didnt care, i was on a cloud from which almost everything sounded good, so i didnt even notice that track. he played good stuff, and the atmosphere was great too, everyone was having fun...unfortunately i didnt see the guy that was running into walls.

im sorry that there are no vids, our friend that had the camera couldnt come, there are pics though which i will post later on today...there are 4 pics of me at weakgame.com>>>club pics>>>the docks dec 9.

As for the lightshow battle, it just didnt happen. i didnt know how highroller looks like so i couldnt tell, only later i found out he was the guy with the glowsword and the glowing strip on his back, i saw him a few times around the club but didnt know it was him...i guess he didnt notice me. hopefully someone videoed me. other then that, lots of lightshows were given, people asked me to stopped and told me it was awesome.

I had 5 pairs of glasses for 2 reasons: 1. different colours for when i want a change of scenery
2. some people dont have glasses so i let them borrow one for a lightshow. as you can see in the pics i had alot of glow things on me, many people thought i was a vendor and got really upset when i wouldnt give them my things. also alot of people kept asking me for E...

When the docks closed we decided to go to CZ which as always was great, a little packed and hot, but still good. they were playing great house. and it was a nice afterparty. by the end of it i had done so many lightshows i couldnt lift my arms, so we decided to leave at around 1:30.

E-High fives to all the TA's that came over and said hi!!!

P.S Extasie, im sorry you were sober, kudos for lasting so long

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
LOFL of the day at him being surprised at being asked for E.

Wasn't it pretty standard practice to ask the liquiding jerk where he got his pills?

tatgirl

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
Karim, the fact that the thread you linked above was posted just after 1am and you've linked it on tribe before 3 shows you are maybe on that board a bit more than you'd like to admit.

I like TA, they're good peoples.

pwned.

tatgirl

TRIBE Member
bombthreat23 said:
this kid is growing on me...good for him. damn i remember the first time I discovered light shows, I LOVED them.
g
Yes, obviously many jokes just fly over his head, but its his innocence that makes him so cute.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
ya, you gotta give it to the guy. you wouldn't find me anywhere near a party that had even the slightest chance of someone offering me a "lightshow" but this guys spirit is made of steel. nothing will take him down.

hmoney

TRIBE Member
I generally don't like glowsticks...but if the person is good with them and its the right time and place its better than people swinging them around sloppily and risking hitting someone in the head (which I've seen at TIL of all places during desyn and omid...definitly not the right place)

but i never got on the lightshow boat.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I never got on the lightshow boat either...they're cool to look at but you've gotta be pretty fucked to get all entranced with them like I see people doing.

I said trance

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
i can lol at them, but they are healthy fort the scene.. soon they will have to throw a major party at nathan philips square just to save to the docks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders