• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gooood Saturday morning all.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Heyo.

Just about to head up north to do some skiing....IF there's any snow to ski on...

Hopefully I can find a TV there that will be carrying Canada vs. Czech in the World Juniors...g'oh Canada.

that is all.

I must drink my coffee.

*sip*

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
i have to wait 20 minutes to drink my coffee, due to crest whiten gel.

Oh its taunting me.........oh woe.

I wish I was skiing right now. Haven't done that in years now.:(

Maybe I'll make it a point to do it before the seasons up :)

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
well if it makes you feel better.. I do to.. in about 20 minutes.. so you're not alone.

Wanna strike with me :D ?
Nah, I'm already here...but the good news is I'll only be here until around 10 because it's really slow today

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

seeker

TRIBE Member
mmmmm... bacon.

i'm here until 6pm (been here since 8:30am). things are slow like stunned snails.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
i have to wait 20 minutes to drink my coffee, due to crest whiten gel.
If you read the instructions, it tells you that for proper results, you can't drink coffee, tea, or coke, and you can't smoke.

Not that it matters, because Crest Whitening Gel or Strips and Colgates whitening system don't work.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
yes it does. my sisters boyfriend mom used the same stuff and it worked for her. I seen em.

and the instructions say wait half hour to let it set and start working before you eat or drink anything. AND it says coffee, red wine, smoking etc etc.. will affect the outcome yes. But that you will still notice a difference. My teeth aren't horribly stained, just not pearly white. So I should still see a difference :p

OH I READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.. *snaps fingers*

;)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Morning!:)

My day consists of laundry, cleaning, shopping, walking the puppy, relaxing, eating and maybe watching a movie.

Have a great day everyone.:)

Maxine

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
just woke up. mmmmmmmmmmm 11 hours of sleep.

neeeeeeeeeeeed breakfast and coffeeeeeeeeeeee

I have a very exciting day of nothing planned.

~allie~

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Good morning everyone, I just finished making my pancakes and now i'm getting my dose of socialization. I think i'm going to work on some tracks and then head to the gym to blay some bball or tabletennis, then possibly hit the weights after that. Ohh the life. Then maybe after that go to chapters to read something or go to my buddies house to see what he's saying or just come home and clean the apartament and read something. I don't know, these choices are so difficult. NO!! I will clean the kitchen floor today!

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Oh I remember :)
No worries...

oh and Post Number 10,000 wasted right here.. yep.
<-------
not really "wasted"...more like...a reminder to not smoke?:cool:

:D i feel honored it was "wasted" on a reply to me...hehe

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
going to insomnia for brunch then seeing school of rock!

then off to a fantastic post-xmas party, which incidentally spawned the birth of the "hamtini" last year. cannot WAIT.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders