• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Google Video: 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
Google Video: 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

I appologize if this belongs in the Politics thread but I thought enough people in the general forum may be interested.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801

that's the link, but you can also download it on to your hard drive (that option is on the right hand side of the window)

It's long (1 h and 20 min), and I've only watched the first 15 minutes but it looks good so far.

Remember it's 1. a conspiracy theory movie 2. it's from the internet. so take it with a grain of salt.

b

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I haven't seen this yet, but I'm a little skeptical of a lot of the 9/11 videos that have come out. Too many of them waste time asking questions like "were wtc towers 1 & 2 brought down by explosives?" We'll never know, and there's a lot of other issues that can be focused on that can more concretely link foreknowledge to the attacks.

-The visas of the hijackers
-The stymied investigations of 9/11 hijackers in Arizona, Florida and Michigan, in which FBI whistleblowers (Colleen Rowley, Sibel Edmonds) have come forward.
-WTC #7, "the world's first steel structure to ever be brought down by fire."
-Osama bin Laden's alleged cut ties with CIA
-Dick Cheney's specific activities and whereabouts the morning of 9/11
-US anti-terrorism drills that were going on the morning of 9/11 (on the opposite coast)
-Donald Rumsfeld's actual whereabouts and behaviour that morning (his story is full of holes)
-The lies told after 9/11 ("we had no idea hijackers would use planes as weapons") when Pentagon drills in 2000 and security details in Genoa Italy (while Bush visited) in summer of 2001 were aware that hijacked planes could be used as weapons.
-The 9/11 commission and the people who were chosen to head it.
-The whitewash of the 9/11 commission and the re-writing of the timeline.
-The invasion of Iraq being planned long before 9/11 (before Bush was president), with the only thing missing being an act that would mobilize the American public.
-The fact that a Bush family member was head of security out of the two airports that hijackers flew out of.

and so on.

There's way too many issues with 9/11 to brush it aside, but it will be years before any of it starts to make sense. But the significance of 9/11 can't be forgotten just because it happened five years ago now and so much has happened since then. 9/11 is important because it was a crucial turning point in overt American policy, and that's why it needs to be scrutinized in light of the dozens of anomolies in the official story.

"This is a war that will not end in our lifetime".

Michel Chossudovsky and Michael C. Ruppert have some brilliant work on the 9/11 issue. Their books should be read by anyone interested in 9/11 research.

Last edited:

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
I haven't seen this yet, but I'm a little skeptical of a lot of the 9/11 videos that have come out. Too many of them waste time asking questions like "were wtc towers 1 & 2 brought down by explosives?" We'll never know, and there's a lot of other issues that can be focused on that can more concretely link foreknowledge to the attacks.

-The visas of the hijackers
-The stymied investigations of 9/11 hijackers in Arizona, Florida and Michigan, in which FBI whistleblowers (Colleen Rowley, Sibel Edmonds) have come forward.
-WTC #7, "the world's first steel structure to ever be brought down by fire."
-Osama bin Laden's alleged cut ties with CIA
-Dick Cheney's specific activities and whereabouts the morning of 9/11
-US anti-terrorism drills that were going on the morning of 9/11 (on the opposite coast)
-Donald Rumsfeld's actual whereabouts and behaviour that morning (his story is full of holes)
-The lies told after 9/11 ("we had no idea hijackers would use planes as weapons") when Pentagon drills in 2000 and security details in Genoa Italy (while Bush visited) in summer of 2001 were aware that hijacked planes could be used as weapons.
-The 9/11 commission and the people who were chosen to head it.
-The whitewash of the 9/11 commission and the re-writing of the timeline.
-The invasion of Iraq being planned long before 9/11 (before Bush was president), with the only thing missing being an act that would mobilize the American public.
-The fact that a Bush family member was head of security out of the two airports that hijackers flew out of.

and so on.

There's way too many issues with 9/11 to brush it aside, but it will be years before any of it starts to make sense. But the significance of 9/11 can't be forgotten just because it happened five years ago now and so much has happened since then. 9/11 is important because it was a crucial turning point in overt American policy, and that's why it needs to be scrutinized in light of the dozens of anomolies in the official story.

"This is a war that will not end in our lifetime".

Michel Chossudovsky and Michael C. Ruppert have some brilliant work on the 9/11 issue. Their books should be read by anyone interested in 9/11 research.
I finally bought Crossing the Rubicon, like 2 years after you recommended it.. it hasn't shipped from amazon yet though :(

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
At least you didn't buy it from dirty Heather. :)

That thing will take you some time to get through when you do get it, it's pretty information-heavy with something like 600 pages. But it's got everything from bin Laden's origins to CIA and coke to 9/11.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders