• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Google Reader

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
My twitter feed is ERUPTING with emotional tweets about Google Reader shutting down! Hope it changes Google's mind.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
it made me very sad to hear this today. i ALWAYS have a google reader tab open in my browser.

From your 75 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 9,689 items, clicked 66 items, starred 0 items, and emailed 8 items.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
I use an app called "Shrook" - never got around to even trying Google Reader - so I won't miss it.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
what's google reader?
From what I can tell it's a service that parses websites and apps and displays articles/messages/content etc... as line items.

So instead of jumping around to your favourite websites you simply subscribe through their RSS feed and with google reader your end up with what looks like an email list of articles takes from the websites you follow.

lobo

TRIBE Member
Yeah I've been using Reader for a few years now and really prefer it to having to visit all of my daily websites to see if there are any interesting articles. I'm hoping they either change their minds (considering how much of an outcry there's been) or some other RSS reader steps up and gives us just as good an experience. BTW, the synching between devices/browsers/desktops was awesome for Google Reader.

Lobo

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders