1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Goodbye Tribe

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Harmonika, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

I've had it, I've simply had it. I've taken all the punishment and negativity I can absorb, and I know when to call it quits. I'm through with Tribe, and that's that.

You know, I was just telling Kelly that I've been on and off this board for at least six years. To have a bunch of newbie punks irritate me to the point where I have to leave is just fucking saddassed. To people like the Klubmasta - I commend your patience - I wish I had your fortitude, compassion and understanding.

Alex, when you read this, please remove my login from your list - I won't be back to check, either way.

To all my REAL friends on Tribe, you know how, where and when to reach me. To everyone else - get bent, you deserve each other.

I do not wish to change the world, I only wish to change myself and see how the world reacts.

Well, I guess this part of the world didn't react very well - I'm sure that my friends in Manila will welcome me back with open arms, as they *truly* believe in GOD, and seek his guidance and forgiveness on a day-to-day basis.

I wish you all the best.

ONE LOVE

i.

2. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

3. Pyrovitae

Pyrovitae TRIBE Member

illegitimi non carborundum

4. labRat

labRat TRIBE Member

alright then.

5. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Don't forget to take a sleeping bag to Manila with you. The floor could give you a chill.

6. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Jesus has left the building

7. luvslife

luvslife TRIBE Member

I don't even know why I'm bothering to say anything, but I have to.

I don't think I've heard anyone with more selfpity, or anyone who blames others for their problems as much as you.

I mean what gives you the right to sit on your high horse? Do you think no one else as problems or simply that our problems aren't as important as yours.

From everything I've read from you, you don't want to change the world, nor do you want to change yourself, your too busy blaming other people for your problems.

I'm sorry for the bad things that have happend to you in your past, and I hope you learn to deal with things differently in the future, but until then, I cetainly won't miss you here.

8. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Onward christian soldier!

9. g0nz0

g0nz0 TRIBE Member

that is not very Christian like.

10. KiX

KiX TRIBE Member

so what, your first thread was just the blessed penultimate goodbye tribe thread?

if you're going to go, just fucking go already!! what is with people???

=tina=

11. DaftPunky

DaftPunky TRIBE Member

Maybe this has been suggested before, but maybe not: should we start a thread a la "Nobody Cares" or "What the hell are you listening to" except for the sole purpose of "saying your goodbyes"?

Then we could have a nice collection of awkward/funny/irritating goodbye posts all in once handy place. Would be good for a laugh, that's for sure.

12. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

Don't you people know you shouldn't FUCK WITH A MAN OF GOD, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU.

13. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

LOL! apparently if you fuck with them, they cry and run away!

14. lok

lok TRIBE Member

I dunno. The last time I fucked with a man of God, the only thing he did was beg for more :D

15. K_la

K_la TRIBE Member

Just Fuck off and die already!

16. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

Harmonika I know for a fact that you have creeped out a few people in the past, so it is probably best that you leave.

17. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

see you around, ian. we have only met once but you were very nice and i have enjoyed your posts on this message board for as long as i can remember.

happy travels.

18. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

Don't let the confession door smack you on the way out.
    See ya in hell!

(and have fun lurking...)

19. Eccentric (LRG)

Eccentric (LRG) TRIBE Member

^^^ what he said :D

See yah around Ian... Good luck with the new baby on the way :)

20. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

Wise words.

21. catilyst

catilyst TRIBE Member

Harmonika's a guy??!

See ya, hope you are better off without the constant reminders that different people have differing views.

good luck

22. todiefor

todiefor TRIBE Promoter

really though, and this is not specifically directed @ the thread starter, but who really goes into chatrooms looking for serious therapeutic support? I mean it's nice to connect but really, isn't it just a hobby? how seriously can you take a freaken chat room?:rolleyes: i for one don't care what anyone says on the good ol' internet, if there's one thing that you shoudln't let bother you it's what people say online.

23. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

u2 sang a song about it. :)

24. diego

diego TRIBE Member

Don't let this thread erase you on the way out!