• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Goodbye Toronto (sob sob)

Ilia

TRIBE Member
Waaaah! :( :( :(

I am leaving Toronto in 2 weeks to move to Trinidad in order to attend vet school.

I'm leaving my friends, my favourite club, favourite local dj's, the entire music scene, high-speed access and all the other comforts of living in a progressive, metropolitan city.

On the other hand, I'll be posting pics of me frolicking on the beach year round! Sure that'll warm you guys up in mid-February. ;)

I'll still be around, though not as often as before (see internet problem above).

Lynn.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Farewell.

Don't forget about the little people.

I think I saw you walking down the street today. I believe you were coming from the supermarket because it looked like you were carrying grocery bags. Was that you? It was some side street between Sherbourne and Jarvis. I don't remember what the street is called. I was on my motorcycle so I couldn't exactly stop and say hi.

deep

TRIBE Member
Get everything you can out of it, Toronto will still be here when you're done.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

smack

TRIBE Member
All the best Lynn! Be the best damn Vet you can!

And remember, START the house scene there ;)

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
lynn, you & your sister have been such great company on the dancefloor, at parties, bbqs, predrinks, post party walks home for the past 3 years...

& it is a privilege to call you a friend...you're purely hardcore, & you definitely know the score...

best wishes & good luck...i know our paths will cross again...

keep on truckin!! :D

john

stryker

TRIBE Member
mmmm shark and bake!
Where in Trinidad are you going?
I was there for about two weeks in Sando and Port au-Spain and then I was in Tobago for a bit. It's a damn nice island
Stew

chickpea

TRIBE Member
Good luck, Lynn! Getting to know you has been great.

I won't say goodbye since there's no way you can stay away for that long;)

xo,
Heather

chooch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ilia
Waaaah! :( :( :(

I'll still be around, though not as often as before (see internet problem above).

Lynn.

Enjoy your new adventure (and at least you aren't saying "bye to Tribe!" ):)

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Awww, you guys (like me) love my sis!

Best wishes babe & yes, I'll be posting cd's to ya on a regular basis. ;)

-Tara.

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
Best of Luck Lynn.

i know you're already planning your spring break for WMC in Miami - then we can all do some beach partying.

keep in touch
Lisa