• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good Thai Places?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
they're closed on Sunday and Monday til 5? WTF?

sorry- i didn't know that i've only been there for dinner.

I'd imagine that they are closed on sunday and monday afternoon b/c it's just a guy and his wife that run it w/ a small kitchen staff.
 

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Ya there's nothing around here that will deliver and I am not moving right now to get anyhting.

Mingster, Toronto.com serves mostly Toronto, there were very few (2) listings for anything north of Steeles. But thanks.

Well my Thai craving will have to wait, and maybe I'll jsut get some crap for lunch.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fightingskurvy
that might be hard to do if the person is at work.

did i reference i time he/she had to make it? you make it at home for dinner,or lunch the next day,or dinner the next day,or lunch the following day...get my point.often people wanna take the lazy way out and just order it,im not implying that is the case but sometimes it is.it just a suggestion considering their aren't amny thai places in RH.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
did i reference i time he/she had to make it? you make it at home for dinner,or lunch the next day,or dinner the next day,or lunch the following day...get my point.often people wanna take the lazy way out and just order it,im not implying that is the case but sometimes it is.it just a suggestion considering their aren't amny thai places in RH.

there is a good place in RH, it's just not open on mondays.

I don't understand your contempt regarding ordering food in. Not everyone wants to go out and buy a whole buch of ingredients and prepare thai dishes the night before and have thai leftovers for the whole week. I think it's unfair to label it 'lazy.' What so bad about treating yourself for lunch on a busy work day?
 

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fightingskurvy
there is a good place in RH, it's just not open on mondays.

I don't understand your contempt regarding ordering food in. Not everyone wants to go out and buy a whole buch of ingredients and prepare thai dishes the night before and have thai leftovers for the whole week. I think it's unfair to label it 'lazy.' What so bad about treating yourself for lunch on a busy work day?

again you misconstrue my comments to make your point valid. there is nothing wrong with ordering food,and i im not impying this is the case,but in fact it sometimes is.another thing you don't need a 'whole bunch' of ingredients to make a thai dish,and often the ingredients you buy can be kept for sometime and can be used in other foods aswell.i was just offering a suggestion,because sometimes people get turned off by cooking becasue they think its taxing,thats all and again im not implying thats is the case,just a suggestion.:)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
I'd also like to say to OhNo that if I wanted bad Thai I would make it myself. But knowing that I'd like to order it.

ok,you dont like to cook or not confident enough,that's fine.lets chill its all kool and the gang,order your thai,but if you'd ever like a recipe(s) for some simple but excellent thai let me know. ;)
 

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
ok,you dont like to cook or not confident enough,that's fine.lets chill its all kool and the gang,order your thai,but if you'd ever like a recipe(s) for some simple but excellent thai let me know. ;)

will do
 

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
again you misconstrue my comments to make your point valid. there is nothing wrong with ordering food,and i im not impying this is the case,but in fact it sometimes is.another thing you don't need a 'whole bunch' of ingredients to make a thai dish,and often the ingredients you buy can be kept for sometime and can be used in other foods aswell.i was just offering a suggestion,because sometimes people get turned off by cooking becasue they think its taxing,thats all and again im not implying thats is the case,just a suggestion.:)

I think the use of the word 'lazy' is what bothered me. I usually don't go out for thai food b/c i prefer to cook it. In terms of ingredients i think that it really depends of what dish you are cooking-- and certain dishes taste better as leftovers than others IMO. I agree that cooking your own food is often a good alternative, but might not be suitable when you are having an immediate craving at work and you want to grab a certain kind of cuisine for lunch.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top