• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Good Spot for Hip Hop

cdp

TRIBE Member
Anyone have any ideas where one can go to listen to good hip hop? And local stuff as well?

thanks,

char.leS

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
A good spot for hip hop is right in your earholes.

BBB.

Brought to you by the Committee to Increase the Number of Useless Posts By One.

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
Sunday nights at the Phoenix

410 Sherbourne Street
LOL....if you think system on thursday is bad, then you'd best forget about phoenix on a sunday. it's not that bad until ruckus breaks out, then all the jane+finch posse bust out the gats.

no thank you.

what happened to beat junkie on fri/sat.? they used to play some aight hip hop, and good reggae vibes upstairs.....

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Shann

TRIBE Member
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Reggae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know of any GOOD spots for reggae? Other then Beat Junkie????????????

smile - help me out here, you seem to know what you're talkin about!

Shann

TRIBE Member
^^^^ Be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe

I need a GOOD reggae fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me someone?

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
there is a place down by the esplanade & jarvis, i forget what its called, but friday and saturday has nice beats pool tables and is more loungey than clubby....sorry i can't remember the name....

c.

twist

TRIBE Member
una mas on thursdays with dj serious they throw in some old funk and house but there's always a fair helping of old school hip hop.

Nasa on tuesdays has a pretty decent hip hop nite.

Doin it is a once in a while nite that usually brings some dope djs Questlove from the roots is touchin down pretty soon.

superfunk thursdays at systems is without a doubt the worst nite ever conceived by a human being anywhere.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
can't remember if it's friday or saturday, but they play pretty good hiphop in the upstairs floor of whiskey saigon.

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by twist
una mas on thursdays with dj serious they throw in some old funk and house but there's always a fair helping of old school hip hop.

Nasa on tuesdays has a pretty decent hip hop nite.

Doin it is a once in a while nite that usually brings some dope djs Questlove from the roots is touchin down pretty soon.

superfunk thursdays at systems is without a doubt the worst nite ever conceived by a human being anywhere.
Nasa for sure on Tuesdays for hip hop