• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

good seafood

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
i know there was a thread like this just a little while ago, but via allegro is a little too west. anyone know of any good ones in the city core? preferably with some non-seafood options on the menu.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
chiado,
college/ossington, portugese/spanish food. amazing, a bit cheaper than via allegro but not much.
worth every penny.

bymark by the TD centre is nice, good selection of fish/steaks,
top notch.

perigee in distillery district is amazing too.

J

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
try Fionn MacCool's at the 70 Esplanade ( there's 3 other locations as well). Every Thursday you can get a bottomless bowl of mussels for $9.99. Unfortunately, I haven't been there yet but I plan on going soon. mmmmmmmmmussels!

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
ALMOST better than sex. Coincidentaly, seafood is supposed to lead to that. kinda a cake and Eat it too thing.:D

Resolver

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
ALMOST better than sex. Coincidentaly, seafood is supposed to lead to that. kinda a cake and Eat it too thing.:D
A glass (okay, maybe a few) of SteLLa Artois would help with this procedure. Heinekin too! :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

echootje

TRIBE Member
Starfish Oyster Bar & Grill on Adelaide just West of Jarvis. They've got Losbters, Clams, Oysters, Fish, and the obligatory steaks. One of the best seafood places in Toronto, and a comfortable diningroom too.

Rob

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
another vote for starfish.
the dude there is some kind of amazing award winning oyster shucker.

chiado is really good too but pricey.

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
what are u doing eating seafood? :p

that's why i'm hoping for some non-seafood options.

yuck to seafood, but it's fattyp's birthday and i've deprived him of seafood for long enough.

thanks for all the suggestions folks. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories