• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good Saturday Morning to ya.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Heyo.

Up and at 'er early this morning, on my way up to Horseshoe Resort...someone bring me some eggs and bacon, please and thank you.

Oh ya, Happy Valentine's Day to both those in relationships, and the "dating kind" such as myself.

so good.

T.O.B'

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Yawn... I feel much better, I CAN PARRRTYY!

Wow, my bday present receiving has started, I just got a bottle of Don Perignon, that's my favourite champagne. :)
So yeah, morning is good so far.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY

Wow, my bday present receiving has started, I just got a bottle of Don Perignon, that's my favourite champagne. :)

Happy Birthday To You :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Killa, do you mean Dom instead of Don? ;)

I went to my gym this morning, to get in some weights before yoga, and NO ONE WAS THERE and it was SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN.

What a piss waste of time. Off to do some theraputic cleaning now. Maybe eat some candy for breakfast. THANKS, GYM. :mad:

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY

Happy Birthday soon to be neighbour type person :)

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper

I went to my gym this morning, to get in some weights before yoga, and NO ONE WAS THERE and it was SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN.

What a piss waste of time. Off to do some theraputic cleaning now. Maybe eat some candy for breakfast. THANKS, GYM. :mad:

WOW, I feel your pain. I would be furious!!!! :mad:

sk8

TRIBE Member
good morning

just waiting for steve to wake up so we can have breakie in bed.

mmmmmmmmmm strawberries and crepes

Adam

TRIBE Member
Morning all.

Only mildly hungover from last night. Sweet.

Oh, and happy valentine's day. My valentine is currently on another continent, so alas I am waking up alone.

matty

TRIBE Member
Morning,

Hit the weed buttah for the first time in ages. Now a couple of hours with the Les Paul and City of God lined up for the morning....

I Love Saturdays.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by m..m
Now a couple of hours with the Les Paul and City of God lined up for the morning....

awesome

im coming over

:)

City Of God is really great, I enjoyed it alot. I love my Les Paul too. :)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
Yeah, sorry... too early in the morning for me to think. ;) I was overly excited to see it sitting on my computer desk, along with a nice card and PEANUT BUTTER heart-shaped chocolate (God, this peanut butter obsession is pretty intense).

mcbee

TRIBE Member
good saturday morning!!

just got mr. robot man basic, all set up on the couch, post surgery yesterday. some cereal, some juice, some percosets, a kitty cat and a blanket. he's good to go for a while.

me, having breakfest. next up some cleaning. then off to yoga, and then the interior design show.

tonight, dinner and watching the hockey game with mr. robot.

:)sarah

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Champagn or sparkling wine.. it's only called champagn if its' from champagn, France :D

Happy brithday!

I'm sleepy, woke up to roommates music.
i think im going to have breakfast now.

Hitting the gym in a few hours woo woo!!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
*yawn*

had a weird dream about a hotel room with tons of doors, and every time i opened a door there was a smaller door, and a smaller door, and a smaller door.

really quite stressful, actually.

and now begins the countdown to my first day of work in..........long time.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Mornin'...well I guess I mean Afternoon!!

I got up about 9am. I have had a pretty busy morning. Lots to do around my house. I think I'm gonna take a nap in a little while.

Enjoy your Saturday people!!

Happy Valentine's Day.:)

Maxine