• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

good restaurants at Yonge and Eg?

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Not grazie, or mimosa. I had been going to check out the latter but my friends who recommended it obviously didn't know i'm a vegetarian.

Doesn't have to be a veggie restaraunt by any means, just have more then one meatless dish on the menu :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
i've eaten at fressen loads of times, it's just wonderful, i'm going to a movie at yonge and eg thus why it needs to be!

Hi maxine! :)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
i've eaten at fressen loads of times, it's just wonderful, i'm going to a movie at yonge and eg thus why it needs to be!

Hi maxine! :)

Hi right back at ya!

Hot date?

And yes Fressen is so awesome indeed. I love their Pumkin soup.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Some may scoff, but I like Hosu (just north of eg on the west side of yonge)..they have an unbelievably cheap take-out specials, too.

billy

TRIBE Member
there's a pan asian place called lime if you head a little bit east on eglinton. otherwise there is only pub food at the immediate intersection.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
macdonalds

* snicker *

[jai]

it's actually the only mc d's I can think of with a BK directly beside it.
it's great. I just walk towards both and let my body decide which to eat at.

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
it's actually the only mc d's I can think of with a BK directly beside it.
it's great. I just walk towards both and let my body decide which to eat at.

haha the whopper call was usually louder in my case

indian garden (beside the sushi garden---a healthier version of the bk/mcd) just west of yonge

RhettD

TRIBE Member
A brand new asian vegetarian restaurant just opened, I believe it's called "Smiling Buddha", haven't tried it though. Otherwise Muai Thai is very tasty, as is La Vecchia. Cha Liu is a great dim sum place as well.

Trini

TRIBE Member
Allie - check out Alize on Yonge near Eg - French/Italian fusion. The food was great a few months back.

Dave

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Centro and North 44 are good restaurants but obviously...

maybe Grazie, I have a cookbook from that place. Why my mom would give me a cookbook from a restaurant at which neither of us has eaten is a mystery, but the recipies look ok to me.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
mr tall said:
Centro and North 44 are good restaurants but obviously...

maybe Grazie, I have a cookbook from that place. Why my mom would give me a cookbook from a restaurant at which neither of us has eaten is a mystery, but the recipies look ok to me.

I'm not a fan of grazie, however there is grano just south of eglinton thats damn tasty.

www.grano.ca

kat

TRIBE Member
vecchia is good.

theres tons of restaurants up there. just walk around and look at the menus.

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter
I also vote for Jaipour Grill (I used to work right there and I can vouch that my co-workers loved that place too).

If you want somewhere that is fairly standard you can go to Spring Rolls - they have a variety of Veggie Foods.