• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good reason to leave work early on Friday

quantumize

TRIBE Member
dentist appointment, cavity filling.

or

you've finally decided to go to your doctor and get youself a physical. people are so proud of men when they do that that they wont even inquire about it, especially cuz the details are kinda gross

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
quantumize said:
you've finally decided to go to your doctor and get youself a physical. people are so proud of men when they do that that they wont even inquire about it, especially cuz the details are kinda gross
This is pretty good. Say you found a new doctor on the weekend and the only appointment they had for the initial physical was Friday at 2. Plus they will understand you not coming back because your first visit to a new doctor can be long, depending on how many crabs they need to pick out of your region.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Great ideas so far.

In the past these have seemed to work for me:

I need to meet a family member at a bus/train station
Going away this weekend and need to get out of work a few hours early to make the train/bus
I need to get to a government office. ie license, healthcard
I need to get to a bank before they close

I have a pretty relaxed working enviroment so these may not work for anyone esle but good luck.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Dude, go with the doctor idea. Make sure to scratch your crotch in plain view so that they will have no doubt about your crab-libi. It's airtight!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
It's only monday! You don't plan when to be sick!
u COULD be asked for a doctors note for sickness, but a new doctor physical may not come with a note if u decided not to keep the doctor, and continued your search for a family physician

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
try 'a family member / friend is going to the doctors to have a procedure done and needs to be released to a family member / friend to take care of them afterwards' (ie when you go to the doctor and get crazy eyedrops, or when you're hopped up on laughing gass after getting your wisdom teeth out) that way there is a planned doctor thing and also there is someone depending on you. if its an appointment for you, you could always reschedule, but this is for someone else.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

diablo

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
try 'a family member / friend is going to the doctors to have a procedure done and needs to be released to a family member / friend to take care of them afterwards' (ie when you go to the doctor and get crazy eyedrops, or when you're hopped up on laughing gass after getting your wisdom teeth out) that way there is a planned doctor thing and also there is someone depending on you. if its an appointment for you, you could always reschedule, but this is for someone else.
TEH WINNAR!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
StarvinMarvin said:
tell them one of your ho's is saying she's preggers and you gotta go straighten the bitch out......

they'll understand
Especially if you walk out of the office muttering obscenities to yourself and asking the secretary if she has any extra coathangers.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Why don’t you just use the actual reason you want to leave? Either that, or just say you’re leaving early without giving a reason.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Most places I've worked even the shitty places if you give them a few days notice minimum and say you need to leave earlier on Friday than usual they have usually been good about it. Most times I never gave details why just said I need to leave early I have something I need to do that I can only do at that time.