• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good places to go on a Sunday night?

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
for a wikkid, chill night. I suggest going to aria, for nice hip hop, or im pretty sure john e is spinning there tonight. I love aria on sundays :D It's the perfect, fun, relaxing sunday night.

*jen*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KickIT

TRIBE Member
If you like downtempo beats, there's DragonFly Sundays at Aria. Its a nice mixture of various downtempo beats. If you feel like chilling out, come on down. If you're interested, send me an email at chucksta420@hotmail.com and I'll sort you out.

*c*

tella

TRIBE Member
if you like drum and bass...milano's = the place to be.
the up and down is also quite good for more of a downtempo, chill out environment.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zer0G

TRIBE Member
Ha ha even my buddies wife knows enough mu tai to beat up 85% of the guys on tribe. Lol (I’m not joking the little bitch is fast)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zer0G
Ha ha even my buddies wife knows enough mu tai to beat up 85% of the guys on tribe. Lol (I’m not joking the little bitch is fast)

1) how did this fit with this thread?
2) what is mu tai? I've done my share of martial arts and I've never come across such a thing. perhaps it may be a fighting art from tailand, much like kick boxing? oh no wait, that's spelt differently. it couldn't be that.

I'm an ass.:p sorry.

AGrayson

TRIBE Member
PLASTIQUE!

I saw a guy puking outside on the street while the bouncers laughed at him as I was leaving System Friday night... it was HILARIOUS!

Hope this helps,

Adam.