• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Good place to go on a Thursday night?

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
So i've been going to beba on college fo rlike ever on a thursday..,.but like now its so packed and i feel like i'm in woodbridge...whats a good place where i can go dance and everyone's not 19??

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
I JUST WANT TO GO somewhere where there aren't little kids they play good house and its not on college cuz i'vve been partying there for months....This is a big city guys!!
:(

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Pm sent, there's a good list of things there

hell even Im thinking about Dance Cave, havent been to that hole in the wall in years, but it was good music!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
love the gaybourhood...but i have to party there friday for sydney blu's release party.

Guess i'm stuck at beba with dekoze (who's great by the way) i will have to dance in one spot :)

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy

hell even Im thinking about Dance Cave, havent been to that hole in the wall in years, but it was good music!

ya sent the list out to my buddies thanks :)

alma

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy

any objection to posting those ideas? :)
i'm also looking around for a place to go out

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
octopus lounge.. looks like a garage.. just south of college on palmerston.. or bird, just around the corner on college on the 2nd floor.. cool little underground house music spots with serious dancers in the house.