• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

good place to get loaded with friends on a wednesday?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
it's my b-day on wednesday and I want somewhere fun I can go with freinds as the original plan of taking over a club fell through.

ideas?

kick

TRIBE Member
wow...that'll be two nights this week in a social atmosphere, at night time! I better start napping now.

Cri

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
The Chick N Deli

AKA the cluck and fuck.
hah. the only time I ever went there was when I was 18 and some 45 year old dood spent all nite trying to get in my pants!!!!!!!1 nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
it's my b-day on wednesday and I want somewhere fun I can go with freinds as the original plan of taking over a club fell through.

ideas?
how about activate wednesdays at footwork??

kick

TRIBE Member
I just walked passed Up Front Bar & Grill (on front st.), and there was a sign in the window that said "Wednsday Nights". It gives no other information but something good has got to be going down! :D

Actually I've heard they have $10 pitchers sometimes...maybe thats whats up!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: good place to get loaded with friends on a wednesday?

Originally posted by Skipper
how about activate wednesdays at footwork??

you're out of the loop now aren't you!

we pulled the plug on it... we weren't able to devote enough time to consistantly fill a club as large as footwork on a weekly basis.

I've got some new things in the works though.. but I'm going to hold off untill the new year. ;)

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
change of plans... found a club.

anyone is interested, free party at Li'ly on college st on wednesday.. with Sydney Blu, Robb G, Jon tremblay, Evan G and some more peeps to!