• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good place to get a new chair.........

maddog

TRIBE Member
Im sure Office Depot will have some decent one's for 200-300 bucks, any other idea's? Im willing to spend that and then some

roojew

Caz

TRIBE Member
hey man definetly check out Ikea (obviously) if you have'nt already. Also, I saw some kickass chairs for cheap at walmart, even know they are evil lol

and make sure you get the right one, or you won't be comfortable in the long run:(

good luck:)

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Sometimes you can find really cheap nice things at the UpCountry discount place on Eastern Ave. A little east or Parliament.

Depends on how much money you want to spend. Most of the stuff there is still pretty pricy, but you occasionaly can find a super cheap deal. It's worth to check out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Oh, if you're looking for office, desk type chairs then ignore my suggestion. Didn't fully read the first post.

If it's living/bed/dining room furniture, then check it out.

matty

TRIBE Member
P_AER_E008.jpg

Quasi Modo on Queen west has them for one of the better prices in the city.

maddog

TRIBE Member
thanks for the suggestions:) Im not looking for a deal, quality is #1 so im willing to splurge.....

roo

silver1

TRIBE Member
There's an Office Surplus place on Spadina between Richmond and Adelaide.

Always sweet deals on Desks and Chairs.

link

They always have tons of stuff in stock. Great prices too.

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
thanks for the suggestions:) Im not looking for a deal, quality is #1 so im willing to splurge.....

roo
then the herman miller is the only way to go.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog

roo

get an aeron then

next thing on my to buy list

starr

TRIBE Member
Anyone have an approximate price on that herman miller chair?

I checked the website but no prices, and I'm not in town right now so I don't want to call long distance.

edit: nevermind, calling the toll-free number right now

starr

TRIBE Member
click the Quasi Modo link

right now on sale for $1060 soft casters

regularly $1195

Will how much did you spend on your bed?

Maybe if it was under $800 with tax I could justify it to myself, but over $1000.....I dunno, on the fence.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
it's about $1,200 if you're buying it for home.

if you can write it off income taxes, that makes it less painful. (i only have one at work.)