• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good News Everyone!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
i booked my flight to Miami almost a month ago and I paid $470!

whatever though.. don't really care about that $100 a month after the fact ;)
 

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
the flights to miami change all the time... december they were $500... january I got mine for $340... now they are back to $470...
 

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Prickly Pete said:
the flights to miami change all the time... december they were $500... january I got mine for $340... now they are back to $470...

the day i got mine... i was on expedia... about to buy one for $373... all i had to do was hit submit... but first i made a call to a friend to let them know which flight i was getting... 10 minutes later i hit submit.. and what happens.. that flight went up to $575! gay.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Tins

TRIBE Member
Mz. SPy said:
i paid 270. lol.
Wow, and I just paid $314 one way for Vancouver next week... I should have gone to Miami instead!!! At least I will be a bit warmer in BC then good old Toronto.
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
ev said:
the day i got mine... i was on expedia... about to buy one for $373... all i had to do was hit submit... but first i made a call to a friend to let them know which flight i was getting... 10 minutes later i hit submit.. and what happens.. that flight went up to $575! gay.
Expedia are fuckin crooks.

i booked a flight last week and same thing.. i looked at the flight details, and it said like 330 canadian, after i decided to purchase the flight and got to the details page, the flight jumped to almost 5 bills..

fuckers
they do it on purpose
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
stir-fry said:
Expedia are fuckin crooks.

i booked a flight last week and same thing.. i looked at the flight details, and it said like 330 canadian, after i decided to purchase the flight and got to the details page, the flight jumped to almost 5 bills..

fuckers
they do it on purpose


well I went and re did the search all over again on their site.. and found cheaper.

that particular day it was still cheaper then everywhere else I tried!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
poker face said:
Damn that is a lot.

I am going from Buffalo to NYC in 2 weeks return for $180 Canadian.
dude, international flights are always more expensive than domestic ones.
hence why you are flying outta buffalo instead of toronto, and hence why everyone's toronto-miami flights are so much higher.

gooooo taxes!
 
Top