• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Good Morning!

diego

TRIBE Member
Is anybody awake?
I just got back from System Soundbar. Had to walk home because my friends left without informing me they were leaving.
They better be getting laid.:D
Anyhow I'm just sitting here ALL WIDE AWAKE eating watermelon.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
is it really 6 AM? holy fuck.

i need to sleep. someone please club me. just knock me the fuck out. please.

i don't even know where the time went tonight.

and holy shit do i ever hate posting drunk. every three types = backspace.

too much effort.

nighty night!

diego

TRIBE Member
if some leaves a post and no one is around to read it....oh nevermind I'm restless and alone and I just keep rolling tree after tree.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I've been at work for alittle while now. Server cutovers in the night so I had to come in to make sure everything works.

Glad I stayed in last night.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
You know it. I'll be out of here in a few hours, then the day is mine. And I'll take next Friday afternoon off as a reward for coming in this morning.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
The only downside is that since I'm up so early, I'll have everything done by noon, then it's party time. I probably won't make it past 8 or 9 tonight.

diego

TRIBE Member
thats what my mommy told me naps are for.

Jeeze sketchy + big bag of trees = regretable later on when the big bag dosn't look so big.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
I just woke up....
my allergies are killing me..
i hate ragweed....
every morning...my eyes look like i've been crying.....

..it looks sunny and bright outside...but there is this one black cloud hanging over the lake...

I think I'm gonna have to do some danzare with prezioso to cheer me up.
:D

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
been up since 730...friend needs my white blazer and i got home to late last night to wash it. so had to do that now. how long does it take for something to air dry outside? she will be here at 930....dont think it will be dry.............and i cant put it in the dryer.
should have done it last night...but that would have taken too much energy.

good morning alllllll!!!!!!!!

p.s KL....i am now obsessed with peanut butter..ever since ur thread....i LOVE IT!

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Roll call on the wakeup....

i just got up. was gonna cut a branch of the tree infront of my house. but i don't hear my neighbor wandering around either. I need his help.

oh well. i'll mow the lawn and go buy some groceries. i need a nail clip.... i can't find mine.