• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good luck, good bye and advice for Temper Tantrum!

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Here you can offer advice to TT since she is running off to the jungles!

here is mine:

When in doubt, just think "what would McJihad do?"

Have a safe and fun filled trip, you rock!

Hamza

Soulster

TRIBE Member
my advice: when you get homesick just think of me and touch yourself! :p

my other advice: always wear your archeology/jimmy buffet impersonator hat in the jungle to avoid bird poop landing on your head.

my other other advice: when excavating, if you find something that looks shiny and/or valuable, put it in your pocket and don't tell anybody. just keep it to yourself.

xoxo
jess

have fun, babe!

scott

TRIBE Member
Monday nights won't be the same without you!

I'll see you in September when you greet me at the airport in Bangkok....cuz you will be extending the trip and you know it!

I'll miss ya.....have fun!

Scott

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Soulster said:
my advice: when you get homesick just think of me and touch yourself! :p

my other advice: always wear your archeology/jimmy buffet impersonator hat in the jungle to avoid bird poop landing on your head.

my other other advice: when excavating, if you find something that looks shiny and/or valuable, put it in your pocket and don't tell anybody. just keep it to yourself.

xoxo
jess

have fun, babe!
This is my friend kyle modelling the most amazing archaeology hat in the history of archaeology hats at the crazy haiwain luau we had yesterday

AHHHH advice, good luck and wishes are so appreciated! :D look out SE asia here comes ALLLIEEEE.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
what?! yer going away again? If you can, bring me back a big jungle parrot that talks dirty. If not, just come back safe after yer journeys.

nusty

TRIBE Member
just stick the cat in your bag. sure it means one less pair of socks but you didn't need socks anyway.
have fun digging allie around.

nusty

TRIBE Member
nusty said:
just stick the cat in your bag. sure it means one less pair of socks but you didn't need socks anyway.
have fun digging allie around.
That was supposed to read "have fun digging around, Allie"

(my 5 minutes were up before I noticed)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lucinda

TRIBE Member
:D Allie,

You have fun missy! So jelious
Thanks for packin that lil thing for me...I really,really appreciated it
lulu

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Hi from china! WEEEE LAYOVERS. Is it bad that i ran out to get a picture of myself by the first communist flag i could find?

Yes kev i know kyle, he's a pretty good friend of mine :)