• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good grief, Charlie Brown. It's a lovely Sunday morning!

Poot

TRIBE Member
I'm awake and it's gorgeous out, so perhaps I will take this incentive to not crawl back under the duvet.

Think I'll take advantage of the sunshine, and get out for a walk, then it's off to Etobicoke to meet up with some of the back-from-the-elementary-school-days chickies for lunch, then some shopping at Sherway.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Poot

TRIBE Member
I would also like to add that I'd prefer to spend the day outside.

Hmmmmm... maybe I can convince my friends that the park is indeed the inside of Sherway gardens?

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Been up for an hour and feel great. About to walk out to pick up some coffee and eggs to do up a nice big breakfast, maybe get a couple of chores out of the way, and hopefully make our way to the park for the cherry blossom jam.

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Every one should come to High Park For the Cherry Blossmom Festival!!!
DJs are in the roll call.
I dare people to come up with a good excuse NOT to come! (workers exempt unless ur Mitsuko, got my hate on for her for not calling me:D )

thom100

TRIBE Member
IT'S MOVING DAY!!
NEW STUDIO HERE WE COME!

ugh but why did the wedding I shot last night have to go 14 hours, I feel like a bag of ass.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
* goes back to roll call thread to find out about cherry blossum festival jam in High Park*

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Oh Peko, I love you already!
What will you bring for lunch? It's not manditoy (sp?) but it's fun!
I'm looking for a good farmers market around Bramalea to grab my munchies!
Any one from Bramlediesh have any helpful hints?

peko

TRIBE Member
good grief, high park rocks!!

0410.jpg

snoopy.jpg

D1: yikes, I'm still planning breakfast. :)

Last edited:

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
just got back from a nice run this beautiful morning...now having some breakkkky...then going to play golf at flamborough hills...then i have a hot date w/ my mum and sister...my mum is going to show me the new vespa scooter she bought, then i'm taking them to see the willie nelson concert tonight...

c.

Poot

TRIBE Member
^^ nice. What route are you running these days? The Mac -> Princess Point route would be gorgeous right now... but you're right downtown, right?

Anywho -- What time does the High Park thing start?

Maybe I *can* coerce the girls to head over to the park and check this out after lunch.

It REALLY would be a shame to spend today inside Sherway. barf.

Last edited:

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I can't believe I slept 10 hours, so good.
Today is some more cleaning, maybe a movie and then the High Park party.
edit for Poot I think it starts at 3

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
^^ nice. What route are you running these days? The Mac -> Princess Point route would be gorgeous right now... but you're right downtown, right?

i run down to the waterfront trail, then around to Princess point, through coots paradise to mac, around to the stairs at chedoke golf course, run those 6 times, then up the trail to the top of the mountain, down scenic drive to the stairs at the top of the sherman access, then back home...takes about 1.5 - 2 hours, but when its this beautiful out (and after 6 months of shitty winter running) i could run for hours and hours...

c.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Just got home about 15 mins. ago from Sonic...what a night.

And it's AWESOME outside right now, and will be for the day...just enjoying a morning beer right now, gonna smoke some weed, make some coffee, shower & chance and get ready for the day.

woo. hoo.

Poot

TRIBE Member
rudebwoy said:
i run down to the waterfront trail, then around to Princess point, through coots paradise to mac, around to the stairs at chedoke golf course, run those 6 times, then up the trail to the top of the mountain, down scenic drive to the stairs at the top of the sherman access, then back home...takes about 1.5 - 2 hours, but when its this beautiful out (and after 6 months of shitty winter running) i could run for hours and hours...

c.

:O

That's pretty impressive.

Holy crap.

you = superfit

I'll have to fit a princess point run in when I'm in town to visit the 'rents over the summer. I really miss that area.

(not sure I'll survive the super-endurance rudebwoy tour of all that is Hamilton, however!)

edit - thanks, rubytuesday! I shall try to get those girls out of the mall.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Wow, the weather will be fantastic today - ok, time to go to Whole Foods and then spend some quality time outside with our doggie.

Have a good day everyone.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
my trip to go get coffee turned into a 2 hour walk all through downtown, along front, and then queen and back home. Strolled by sonic twice and it was still going strong - the beats sounded harder than I would expect! Now I'm just sitting on the patio with the cat procrastinating chores.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Just had crepes and coffee (nutella & strawberry crepe <3 )

Gonna head downtown in a bit and wander, then hook up with a friend for some afternoon tomfoolery. Might grab some plants for my balcony on the way home.

Beautiful day here!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
why oh why can't I sleep in?!!!????????

need to somehow have a nap. Going to do some spring maintenance on the bike and see if it's ready to ride out to High Park Later!!!!!

Poot

TRIBE Member
wow - it's awesome out!! We wandered out east along King, past Parliament, hit up the park for a stint on the swings (heehee), over to River Street, then back and down through the distillery and past the market on our way home. So many people out and about this morning -- including plenty of babies (squeal!) Lots of doggies out, too.

Yay for beautiful spring mornings. :)

lucinda

TRIBE Member
OMIGAWD It is such a beautiful day. Woke up with a slight hangover...buuuuut it is already gone!! I am in such a fantastic mood. Went to my little fruit and veggie market and got a crazy amount of healthy stuff for cheapcheap. Gonna head to the gym soon with my brother and then it is off to my Pa's for pure family time this aft. Gonna make some Chinese foo. I am gonna wear summer clothes today!!!! Have a great day kids :D

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
just got back from breakfast and doing the blankets at the laundrymat...took a walk down to the beach and played with some mutts

...think im gonna bike ride over to the parents house for some playtime with my nephew

Poot

TRIBE Member
I can't get into this guy who does the Q107 Psychedelic Sundays.

hrm.

Also, is he faking a British accent?

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Just got back from a run - the Beltline trail was packed. It certainly is beautiful today!

Time for some breakfast, then it's outside for the rest of the day :D

A.