• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

GOOD FRIDAY vs. 24 HOUR GROCERY STORE (who is victorious?)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

tobywan

TRIBE Member
well, I was in the 711 on yonge near college around 11am, so I'm assuming most convenience stores would be open.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
the 24-hour Rabba at my bulding is open.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......ok well this is a good sign!

next question isssss....anyone know for sure if a 24 dominion would be open today (and if so, is it all locations across the city or does it depend on the location whether or not they are open?)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ducke

TRIBE Member
Was @ both A&P & Sobeys out my way and they were closing last night @ 11 untill Saturday morning .

Check China Town if your in the city ...

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
not everyone is religious, so there will be plenty of east indian food markets open today, not everyone takes off a christian holiday

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
some stores are open sunday, but none that are really important, like lcbo, beer store, aov........

i wonder if strip joints are open, and if they are, what they would wear as a costume/outfit today, other than the obvious NOTHING!

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
From their website:

Toronto Eaton Centre will be closed
April 14th, Good Friday and April 16th, Easter Sunday.

TRO

TRIBE Member
anyone if the gap on the corner of yonge and dundas is open? I have to make a return and I can do it today