• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good (free) FTP programs?

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Seems every one that I can find has a limited trial period before it craps out. I've been keeping an eye out on the torrent sites but haven't seen anything in the past few days.

Any suggestions? I was using Crystal FTP which was fine for me until it wanted a serial number.

Links to sites with cracks/key-gens would also be cool.

shanks.

Pete

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
thanks! i've got smartftp up and running.

now... if only i can remember my id and password to get onto my ftp site! that's what i get for saving the info in my last program, which i removed before retrieving the info. d'oh!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
Start ... Run ... "CMD" ... "FTP".

Cheers ... Ian :)
pretty sure it can't do resume, nor can it do secure transfers...

If you like command-line interfaces, use "putty" and the secure-ftp client "sftp" released by the same group...

or use linux. ;)

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
pretty sure it can't do resume, nor can it do secure transfers...
Those requirements were not outlined in the inital post. My solution was emphasizing the "free" portion. ;) It isn't pretty, but it is often the quickest way to just grab a file.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
Those requirements were not outlined in the inital post. My solution was emphasizing the "free" portion. ;) It isn't pretty, but it is often the quickest way to just grab a file.

THEY WERE IMPLIED!! IMPLIED I TELL YOU!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders