• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good cheap eats????

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I'm looking for somewhere to take my mom for dinner tonight - something with good food and a nice but casual atmosphere. I tooke her to Le Paradis last time, so if you know the place, you know kind of what I'm after (it doesn't have to be french though).

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
i dunno the place you're talking about but I like Ferraro 502 on Eglinton w. Great food, reasonable price, superfast service & huge portions.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
"One of a Kind" Pasta on Queen, close to Trinity Bellwoods. Actually, not that far from Terroni. Great selection of pastas and stuff. Don't let the exterior fool you, it's pretty nice inside.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
which location for Terroni?

All locations are good. I generally go to the one at Yonge/St. Clair which is newer, but the ones on Victoria and Queen are just as good or better.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
"One of a Kind" Pasta on Queen, close to Trinity Bellwoods. Actually, not that far from Terroni. Great selection of pastas and stuff. Don't let the exterior fool you, it's pretty nice inside.

One of a Kind Pasta is pretty good

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders