• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Good Authentic Pizza in Toronto

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
fyi - this restaurant is fucking amazing.
We drove out of our way to go to this place and were very underwhelmed. Maybe our hopes were too high. The pizza was ok, not great and they made a mistake with our order, never apologized and didn't seem to care that one of us was eating and the other wasn't.

The best part of being there was this huge table of women that were hanging out. One girl broke out her guitar, started singing and the rest followed. Very cool.

I wouldn't go back.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Had Vesuvio pizza last night, and while very simple, everything was really delicious. I had low expectations, but was surprised and then some after trying it. I can't wait to order again! :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
We drove out of our way to go to this place and were very underwhelmed. Maybe our hopes were too high. The pizza was ok, not great and they made a mistake with our order, never apologized and didn't seem to care that one of us was eating and the other wasn't.

The best part of being there was this huge table of women that were hanging out. One girl broke out her guitar, started singing and the rest followed. Very cool.

I wouldn't go back.
It must be really sad to be you. Nothing ever seems to please you.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
It must be really sad to be you. Nothing ever seems to please you.
I don't know if this is a joke or if you're serious.

If you're serious, I think what is really sad is that you felt the need to attack my personality just because we didn't like the same pizza. Lol It doesn't mean the pizza isn't good, I just didn't have a great experience when I went and it could have just been an off day for them.

Ok? Does that help you to move on?

I'm on a hunt for new places, so would love some recommendations! Getting really tired of pizza chains.

Has anyone tried Maker Pizza? I had it at work one day and it was good!

ian

TRIBE Member
The "Super" pizza (eaten in the restaurant) at Vesuvio's is simple perfection.

I can't answer with confidence to if it is as good with take out or delivery but I have a vague memory it was close.

djfear

TRIBE Member
I was walking home from a friend's house and stumbled upon this place on Bloor east of Bathurst: ZA Pizzeria |

Very delicious, though I think my judgement was a bit clouded since I helped someone move that day and I sorely needed some greasy food. Still I would go back! It's a small place for sitting down or take away.

baconpanch33se

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
bump

Since the World Cup started over a week ago, I've been eating a lot of pizza at both sports bars and picking up a pie for home to watch the soccer matches.

Any new suggestions for good pizza? The World Cup doesn't end until July 15th, so I've got lots of different pizzas I want to try out before then. LOL

Last week, I revisited a nice pizza joint in the beach area for their great walk-in special.

Home | Casa di Giorgio