• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gonchar traded...

billy

TRIBE Member
just saw that on tsn too. at least it's over. i was getting tired of the whole thing.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
fack are you serious..fackfackfack..........and Kovalev to the Canadiens. I tohught Montreal was gonna be a sleeper for the playoffs but because of the lockout I guess they wanna pudh they're team as far as they can go. With Jose Theodore in net, they really shouldn't have a problem with making it in and passing the 1st round....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
the leafs should definitely get Pronger then... give them Antropov and Fitzgerald or something....JUST GET friggin' PRONGER!!!!!

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
the leafs should definitely get Pronger then... give them Antropov and Fitzgerald or something....JUST GET friggin' PRONGER!!!!!
Why? Pronger is a free agent. Why give up talent for someone you can sign in the off season?

Pronger is no guarantee that the Leafs will win the Cup.

Special K

TRIBE Member
because the leafs are OLD and this will probably be their last chance to win the cup (especailly seeing as how next year they probably wont be playing at all)...go for broke...get pronger ffs...

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I love all this Pronger talk when there's been no mention whatsoever of him being moved.

ST. LOUIS IS ONLY 4 POINTS OUT OF A PLAYOFF SPOT!!! THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TRADE PRONGER.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Why? Pronger is a free agent. Why give up talent for someone you can sign in the off season?

Pronger is no guarantee that the Leafs will win the Cup.
Who cares if he's a free agent at the end of the season. The leafs can afford it....The Leafs need this guy, he's a Captain, scores points, he's fackin' huge, he's 28-29, he's 6'6 tall or something like that and he checks like MADD.... seriously, there is NO ONE BETTER to have...

Special K

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
I love all this Pronger talk when there's been no mention whatsoever of him being moved.

ST. LOUIS IS ONLY 4 POINTS OUT OF A PLAYOFF SPOT!!! THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TRADE PRONGER.
There are rumors of Pronger moving to one of many teams (including the Leafs)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Special K
There are rumors of Pronger moving to one of many teams (including the Leafs)
There are rumours that I have a gigantic cock, but that doesn't necessarily make it so.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Well aren't everything rumours until it actually happens?

Gonchar should help Boston, I noticed Boston's D was extremely slow after watching the game last night. Hal Gill stood out, that guy looked like some of the people in the league that I play in, and I play at the lowest level.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
Gonchar should help Boston, I noticed Boston's D was extremely slow after watching the game last night. Hal Gill stood out, that guy looked like some of the people in the league that I play in, and I play at the lowest level.
Should help Boston's offence or Boston's Defence? It sure doesn't help their defence...Good for Washington for holding off on Samsonov though, too injury prone. Surprised the Avs didn't get Gonchar though - Morris probably wasn't part of the package.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*