• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Golfers of Tribe

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MissBlu
Whenever I hit the range, I either hit really well with my drivers OR my irons. I can never hit well with both at the range... Enough to drive me crazy.

You know what sucks the most, when you finally start hitting BOTH your Irons and Woods perfect, $10 says you'll putting will go to shit! Thats why golf is so addictive...............alwayz hutting the perfect game, or perfect rush.

GRj

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
post-11616-1139525592.jpg

The new Cleveland Hi/Bore driver which launches at the end of March/Beginning of April.

thoughts?

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Sam Snead
"If at the top of your backswing, your left forearm is halfway between your right ear and your right shoulder, you've got a pretty good swing plane going back."

"If your right forewarm is halfway between your left ear and your left shoulder on your follow-through, then it means you pretty much stayed on plane for the whole swing."

That's great advice.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
If this nikki chick doesn't get booted out soon, i'm gonna snap

seriously..."its like a giant vortex!! the 'V' must have some mystic power!!"

and the aussie chick who yells at her ball after every shot needs to go as well.... "CHECK!!" "GO!!" "CUT!!"....shutttttup

c.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I hate her

when she pushed her shot into the bushes "i just couldn't be having any worse luck so far"

no, you're just a bad golfer

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
i like how the producers slip in a couple caddy remarks from the other chicks on the show..."i think she's trying to be a supermodel who is also a golfer"....and the chick that beat her trying to be polite and telling her "its match play, you hit next" b/c her ball was farther away...

c.

StreetDreams

TRIBE Member
this show once again proves that girls cant along with each other at all. The guys were competitive but the girls are so fucking annoying and bitchy.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by StreetDreams
this show once again proves that girls cant along with each other at all. The guys were competitive but the girls are so fucking annoying and bitchy.

What crazy show are you guys talking about?

Ladies can get along. Or at least I hope so. At least on a golf course...

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
I just can't get into this show at all. It's a great concept, but it's horribly produced and they need to do a better job of scouting the competitors.

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sleepy Giant
I just can't get into this show at all. It's a great concept, but it's horribly produced and they need to do a better job of scouting the competitors.

and there is no need to stretch 5 head-to-head matches into an entire episode, leaving the elimination games for next week...

c.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
woo, next thursday morning I leave for South Carolina.. can't wait to hit golf balls outside in the SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My driver is at golftown getting a new UST Proforce V2 65 shaft in it right now, and i'm fucking STOKED to hit that badboy when it comes back.

unf

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Question: i'm buying a set of mizuno blades off ebay. wondering how much golftown (or any recommended club fitters) would cost for me to bring them in and have them customfitted for me...

c.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
rudebwoy said:
Question: i'm buying a set of mizuno blades off ebay. wondering how much golftown (or any recommended club fitters) would cost for me to bring them in and have them customfitted for me...

c.

I know that Golftown charges like 40 or 50 bucks to put you on the launch monitor and get your specs. However, I don't know what the labour costs would be if you needed work done.
I'm going into golf town today to pick up my driver (hopefully it's ready) so i'll ask the clubfitter for you.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Sleepy Giant said:
Did anyone catch the Nissan this weekend? I was really hoping that Freddie would pull it out, but it wasn't meant to be.

Caught a bit here and there... Its hard to watch golf when the winter olympics are on...

I was hoping for Freddie too, but like you said, it was just not meant to be!