• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

going to the moon, brb

Shug

TRIBE Member
Furries are people (usually bisexual guys, for whatever reason) that have a fetish for anthropormorphized cartoon/anime animals, a la Disney.

screamy

TRIBE Member
Shug said:
Furries are people (usually bisexual guys, for whatever reason) that have a fetish for anthropormorphized cartoon/anime animals, a la Disney.
ewww...I'm sorry I asked...but at least now I know I'm not one of them!! :)

deevah

TRIBE Member
KodiaK said:
well the thing is this.... with all internet mimes, they are funny, whimsical, hilarious... whatever the fuck you want to call it at first.

then it spawns into some other insanely uncontrollable beast and people follow it like some sort of goddamn religion... now this is rare. Weve seen internet mimes in the past flash into their 30 minutes of fame and then fizzle out like a motherfucker instantly. However, this LOL cats shit has just gone way too goddamn far. Like i said, i blame those goddamn sick fucking pieces of shit known as furries for prolonging this goddamn fucking painful thing. At least the 'all your base belong to use' fucking DIED rather quickly, why the fuck has this continued on? Oh wait, i know why... fucking morons and idiots, and furries, that's why.

goddamn i hate the internet (and life in general) sometimes.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
few things put a stupid grin on my face like an LOLCat

Some are lame, and the initial ZOMGGODRROFLWTFBBQ has faded... but when I'm feeling a bit grumpy, a cute cat with a stupid caption still manages to put a smile on my face.

screamy

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
few things put a stupid grin on my face like an LOLCat

Some are lame, and the initial ZOMGGODRROFLWTFBBQ has faded... but when I'm feeling a bit grumpy, a cute cat with a stupid caption still manages to put a smile on my face.
Agreed, on all counts!

Sometimes I just need to have a silly moment. LOLcats always manage to cheer me up.

So does my actual real cat, but cleaning up her destruction (as opposed to just seeing it in a picture) is much less fun.

And I like to share the LOLs, obviously!

kaniz

TRIBE Member
well, 99.9% of the LOLDjs are lame - putting LOLSpeak onto humans just dont work. Mind you, the pew pew pew, and sven vath one did make me giggle - but the rest, meh.