• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gods gift to women

liserloo

TRIBE Member
I have found the most amazing new vibrator in the world. I custom ordered it, I it came in today. Being a huge user or such products, I highly reccomend this to all women everywhere. A bonus is, you can use it alone or while you have sex.
Order yours today!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
^^ I don't think you really have anything to worry about... if I remember correctly I think I 've seen your pic and I think you were a cutie :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

lucky1

TRIBE Member
does the "F" stand for a four letter word ? ;)

oh... wait a sec... a four letter word... with ing at the end? lol

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by liserloo
I have found the most amazing new vibrator in the world. I custom ordered it, I it came in today. Being a huge user or such products, I highly reccomend this to all women everywhere. A bonus is, you can use it alone or while you have sex.
Order yours today!

you're an ugly annoying bitch who deserves a good vibrator because your stupid pet store bird is the only pecker you've seen in years you stupid whore.

haha

sorry, but I had to.....

ps, fuck yourself. (in private)

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Just saw her pic on the other cool board and she's seriously a fucken cutie with the same name!!!;)

Can't wait to bump into you.:p

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rave jedi
Just saw her pic on the other cool board and she's seriously a fucken cutie with the same name!!!;)

Can't wait to bump into you.:p
OMG
You'll just encourage her

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by liserloo
Order yours today!
does yours have chainmail on it?

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
wow, girls toys are complicated and scary.

clit vibrator < Transformers: Constructicons

I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD OUT LOUD AT A POST

im gonna hug you when i meet you then make you do drugs

[jai]

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Gods gift to women

Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
you're an ugly annoying bitch who deserves a good vibrator because your stupid pet store bird is the only pecker you've seen in years you stupid whore.

haha

sorry, but I had to.....

ps, fuck yourself. (in private)

whoa.