• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Go Raptors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smilez

TRIBE Member
So far, so good. Let's hope they don't let thier gaurd down. it's too close for comfort now heading into the end of the second period.

GO RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smilez

KickIT

TRIBE Member
This game is giving me a hernia. Looking good, though we gotta tighten up defense.

I also hope someone smashes Jon Barry's face in. I hate him.

*c*

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Oh and Corliss Williamson has NO business wearing a head band with that fuck'en lid. Jesus, the man looks like a fuck'en moron.

*c*

Deus

TRIBE Member
That Barry guys is so fucking annoying me and has been for the whole series. He is so fucking up tight about every call, I hope he gets a technical for tieing his shoe laces again.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Nesta

TRIBE Member
^^^ agreed! both corliss and ben wallace look like fools!
antonio davis has to step it up if we're gonna win this game....ok, i'm off for the second half!

go raps go!

G

This is a really good game.

73-73 with 6:something to go....fack me

Rosey

TRIBE Member
this is way more exciting than watch jo-sieve and the boys get pummeled and penalized. that makes me sad :(

smilez

TRIBE Member
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Down by 2- we're running out of time- o GOD PLEASE LET US WITH!!!

Smilez

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
oh man!!!

cranial vapour lock down the stretch by the Raps...stepping on the line?! are you kidding me?

ok, Dell's made it close...

choko

TRIBE Member
for anyone (like me) who can't watch the game, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

all i know is that it's 79-81 detroit with 0:50 to go...

KickIT

TRIBE Member
What a fuck'en weak 30 seconds. What the FUCK was CHILDS DOING? I'm glad he chose the last minute to pull his typical stupid ass plays. Good series. Should've been ours.

*c*

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
what's happened is that Chris Childs ruined an otherwise decent game by stepping out of bounds with a minute left, and then with 10 tics on the clock and the Raps down by 3, running down court like there was only 4 seconds left, and throwing up a prayer that would have only counted for 2 even if it was miraculously good.

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i think it was his desperation sot for three points..the pressure he was under is huge..but why did noone go for the rebound? there was noone there

Deus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
i think it was his desperation sot for three points..the pressure he was under is huge..but why did noone go for the rebound? there was noone there

A time out would sure have been useful there, but they used it all up.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST

I think they were so all unbelievably stunned at Childs' neglecting to pay any mind to the clock and his teammates...i mean, this wasn't quite Isiah turning the ball over to the Celts on the last play, but it was such a poor play I think it just drained his teammates.