• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

go back in time RIGHT NOW

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
where do you go..anywhere...

at this moment I would go to the last Joy division show...still ponduring if I would give encouraging words to Ian Curtis or not...maybe it was for the best,ya know

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Woodstock or back 60 million years to witness the death of the dinosaurs.

Either way, I'm sure there's some big bangin' involved.

beta-vhs

TRIBE Member

I AM SUPERMAN. LOIS IS DEAD. STOLEN AWAY FROM ME BY EARTHQUAKE.

I MUST STEAL BACK ONE DAY BY FLYING SUPER-FAST-COUNTER-ORBIT-WISE AROUND EQUATER.

THE EARTH WILL BE CAUGHT UP IN MY WAKE AND TIME WILL BE SUCKED BACKWARDS.

IN THIS WAY, I WILL SAVE YOU, LOIS!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
the first thing that crossed my mind was I'd love to see my girlfriend playing as a child. I think that would be so wonderfull.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
- Stealing strawberries from a neighbour's garden. :D
- Digging for treasures in abandoned gardens
- Making amber out of tree sap
- Getting stuck in trees
- Dissecting worms on a wooden swing

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
if ian curtis didn't kill himself, new order would not have happened, blue monday would have never come out, and electronic / dance music wouldn't have developed the same way it did

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
~ I want to go to at least one concert of Bob Marley.
~ Go back even more in time and experience the Reinescence.
~ Gladiator times... :)

defazman

TRIBE Member
I'd go back in time to when they were just about to cancel Family Guy, find that executive and kick him in the junk.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
go back... tell my parents what the lottery numbers are gonna be or maybe which stocks are gonna do well.. come back and chill :D

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I'd go back in time to Adam and Eve, kick Adam's bare ass, bang Eve thus making making me the first guy to ever bump uglies, kill the snake (insert Ackbar "It's a trap!" picture), cut down the apple tree and bbq the snake, and plant some stuff in the garden of Eden.

Good times. :D

labRat

TRIBE Member
wattwatt.jpg

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
wow - thats a great question hmmmmmm

I would like to go back and see my mom and dad when they were happy - really happy together

I have also always thought I would want to hang out with one of my really great friends when he was little:)

marcinm

TRIBE Member
ok no wait.. that's not entirely right.. i think i'd go back to grade 9 and do highschool all over again.. well, maybe not changing much, cause i enjoyed it.. but i would definitely do a few things diff... ;)

zoo

TRIBE Member
[aww]

3 years ago, during reading week, at a FTWK at Tonic, during Kenny Glasgow's opening set for Stacey Pullen ...

... my GF and I shared a kiss on the dancefloor that I still remember now.

[/aww]

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I'd go back and save Jesus, take that sack of Silver from Judas, and kick the shit of St. Peter for being a sissy little bitch.

Than I'd make Jesus turn water into funk, and we'd rock out. I'd sell him back to the Romans when I got tired