• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Gmail.ca

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
bla... bla... bla...
CS: "Sure no problem, can I get your email address first?"
Customer: "Sure, it's firstName.lastName@gmail"
CS: "Is that .com or .ca?"

:O

LMAO

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Or when you give them your email and they ask if it's one word or two words. Foo you can't put spaces in email addresses.

lobo

TRIBE Member
bla... bla... bla...
CS: "Sure no problem, can I get your email address first?"
Customer: "Sure, it's firstName.lastName@gmail"
CS: "Is that .com or .ca?"

:O

LMAO
Ok to be fair, maybe not everyone knows about gmail and that it's .com.

Lobo

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
This just made me think of another one that drives ME (Especially me!!) nuts and I don't understand. It just happened again today ironically. I asked for my scorecard from a player in my group (someone who I haven't played with before) after my round today and there it was.

"Erin"

Almost 75% of people I meet will do that and I'm definitely on the low side with that number. Out of the 75%, all of them will cut me of when I attempt to spell my name the correct way and will say "Arron". Like I said I know they exist, but for myself I've only met 1 male:Arron and 0 male:Erin. This actually drives me nuts because I always have to make corrections.

The other 2 (.ca or space in name) sit funny with me because sooner or later you have to remember, no?

BTW - I shot 79 and I would never let a person feel (or make them feel) stupid for these things or anything else. Everyone knows that!