• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Global Underground 23 - Disney Land

Suite 909

TRIBE Member
Ladies and gentlemen - Global Underground has just announced the release of the 23rd edition of the GU series.

sagetgu8co7xj.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
At the 22:00 minute mark, there's a great piano track where Bob Saget gives a touching speech about an important life lesson.

"You're growing up so fast ..."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
ev said:
speaking of which, she's fuck on hot now!

I'd hit it thrice!
yes, who cares if her teeth are rotting out; if you're rich you can get veneers and no one will ever know you were a speed freak unless you go on TV and tell anyone who will listen.

Suite 909

TRIBE Member
bob is such a stud - when he does his closed-mouthed smile, it looks like he's missing his upper row of teeth.

stretchandhooker

TRIBE Promoter
After seeing the movie/doc. called the Aristocrat's
my opinion of Sagat has changed !
He is definately not the guy you see on TV!
Sagat could be the dirtiest mind in Hollywood.
would the rental just for his version of the joke.
easy
S.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
According to E! True Hollywood Story, they really really had to rein Saget in during the filming of Full House. Apparently he was constantly swearing in front of the kids and shit.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
According to E! True Hollywood Story, they really really had to rein Saget in during the filming of Full House. Apparently he was constantly swearing in front of the kids and shit.
I can just imagine.

Dave Coulier: "Cut ... it ... out"
Bob Saget: "I'll cut out your scrotum and shit down the hole if you don't shut your motherfuckin' mouth!"

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:

Outside of Full House and AFHV, Saget is actually pretty funny if you see him do stand up. And yes, he curses like a sailor.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
Outside of Full House and AFHV, Saget is actually pretty funny if you see him do stand up. And yes, he curses like a sailor.
does he have any dvds that i can rent? or is any of his material available online somewhere?

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
Dave Coulier: "Cut ... it ... out"
Bob Saget: "I'll cut out your scrotum and shit down the hole if you don't shut your motherfuckin' mouth!"

Ahahah...

I picture Dave Coulier as a guy who's never said a swearword in his life. That and he probably likes AllBran. what a jerk.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
does he have any dvds that i can rent? or is any of his material available online somewhere?

Don't know, only saw him at some yuk yuk's thing or something.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
I picture Dave Coulier as a guy who's never said a swearword in his life. That and he probably likes AllBran. what a jerk.
Well, he dated Alanis Morrisette in the early 1990s, and is rumoured to be the subject of her song, "You Oughta Know"

In which case, Mister AllBran enjoys receiving fellatio in a movie theatre. Talk about your breakfast of champions!