• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Glaude... @ System

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Ahhhh...just got up.

What a great night. Glaude never dissapoints, the energy level of the crowd was awesome, as expected. I got quite the workout on the dance floor and once again drank enough redbull to keep me up to the wee hours. I wish I could have made it to the afterparty @ the loft. :(

Mr. Furious where did you go?? I tried to find you when we were leaving. I hope you had fun!!

Luke 'E' Luke and Jbunny takin a break from Dancin.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nate

TRIBE Member
DG is once agian...the man!

as it turns out DG rocked the house one more time, as if i expected anything less. the night started with some sweet beats from s&h , some nice classics and that definitly got the crowd going. then enter the man, glaude threw down and it was hard track after hard track followed by some sick party tunes, that 'how does it feel' remix is one that wil rock the crowd each and every time. between screaming back at glaude and ripping the dance floor the night was a success, sorry to say but anyone who missed this for whatever reason missed a serious display of what a night out should be. great beats , good crowd and ofcourse one of the sickest dj's that ever graced the decks at system. there is a perfect photo on systems web page that illustrates how sick glaude is, his expression says 'take that muthafucker' as his eye is popping out of his head, i love that shit!
evil p finished off the night with some nice tribal beats, but sorry to say but glaude finished me off, it was a slugfest, this one went the distance and i would like to call it a draw, but everyone is a winner when DG comes to town.
until next time......

peace,

nate!

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
I showed up about 1ish to hear S&H playing some very nice funky hardhouse.

Then DG stepped up and played some boring tech house. I've been a fan of his cds, which are way more funky and less monotonous. He started playing some tracks at 3 that got me dancing but then I had to leave....

People luv it when he goes "Make some fucken' noissssse" which he did at least 15 times. Guess it helps if you enjoy the tracks he's playing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Tekno-Bot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by adorablehomeboy
Then DG stepped up and played some boring tech house. I've been a fan of his cds, which are way more funky and less monotonous. He started playing some tracks at 3 that got me dancing but then I had to leave....

Boring?!?!?!?:confused: I guess you like your house music soft. His set was off the hook IMO and it ws good to see him play by himself this time around since the last time he spun with Jelo in August and the year b4 that.

DG was busting out some hard tunes which I loved, much harder then his CD's. Everyone in the place was eating it up but I'm not going to go into too much detail since NATE sumed it up pretty nicely in his post.:cool:

All in all DG fucking layed it down proper like he always does!:D

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Despite having to be Johnny Sobriety aka designated driver, I had a pretty wicked time.
Stretch & Hooker were killin' it early on...throwin' down some classics, and even some ACID!! Great opening set.

I hadn't seen Glaude in years...so I was pretty pumped for a beatdown. He was boring me at the beginning of his set...it was cool to hear that We Want Your Soul/Blue Monday bootleg though...got the crowd movin'.
But at about 3am, he started dropping bombs!
Dirty dirty biznezz.
But of course, right when it was getting good...we had to jet to our next destination. Bah.

For the time I was there, it was a great night.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Donald is my fav of all times!!! He never dissapoints me...I lOve him more and more every time I see him!!:) I got to the club around 1:30ish(I think). Too bad I missed Stretch and Hooker play. That kinda sucks, but I couldn't get to the club any sooner...bah.:( I thank you Steve and Wayne for the guest list.:) I had a super time except for a few guys that wouldn't stop hitting on me...that kinda bugged me. But over all fantastic night!! I left somewhere around 3:30. I couldn't stay any longer cause I had to work in the morning.

Good times!!:)

Can't wait til the next time Donald comes!!

Maxine

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by j bunny 2000

Mr. Furious where did you go?? I tried to find you when we were leaving. I hope you had fun!!

I tried to find you too!

After I arrived, I chilled in the VIP room for a while (as I usually do), and I saw some friends from work so I was around.

I had a good time. Both Donald Glaude and Evil P rocked it out hard.

Wasn't it supposed to be house music?

nate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
I

Wasn't it supposed to be house music?
that is what you call HARD assed in your face house, that is his style and what he does best. he was hard, had some funk, and damn did he rip it!

peace,

nate!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nate
that is what you call HARD assed in your face house, that is his style and what he does best. he was hard, had some funk, and damn did he rip it!

peace,

nate!
Word!!;)

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
I have seen him at least 15 times and this was by far the worst I've seen him play...........well at least the first hour was really bad, then he picked it up quite a bit.

GRj