• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Glaude AND Rivera

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
March 10th?
are you kidding me?
I am having the most frustrating day EVER AND this just made me do a little dance!!!!

I'M TOTALLY pumped. best headliners at this venue YET.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

assassaint

TRIBE Member
Prickly Pete said:
so there.

I am starting to really really like the SoHo folk.
i've been there once and i really liked that place man. everything was perfect and that oriental bartender was.... lets just say my life will never be the same again.

all that being said, glaude+this is london = prolly the illest, funkiest, stupid stupid fun in the last 30 years (minus that time when i dropped acid for the first and last time in my life). he is the king of funk, and i am really looking forward to this. i'll even dust off my good ol' dancin shoes.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I've never seen set times posted for any Soho events....I wouldn't bet on it happening this time either unfortunately

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I will be there with bells on, but not to worry, no annoying dingling christmas ones.....

This will be my first evening out in quite some time so look out TIL!!!!

The Ninjaah

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
I will be there with bells on, but not to worry, no annoying dingling christmas ones.....

This will be my first evening out in quite some time so look out TIL!!!!

The Ninjaah
woah
there's a blast from the past
hi janine :)

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
hahahah dont make me feel older than I already do Steve...with all this past nonsense.

You'll always be my favourite PaRappa tha Rappa partner...*check and turn and wiggle to the right.....*

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
Does anyone know set times for this? who's first?
Just a guess ... but I think Rivera would play first, since Glaude is generally the bigger name around here.

Poot

TRIBE Member
awwwww glaude is always a fun night.

missing it this time around, tho.

WHY IS THIS THE WEEKEND I BOOKED OUR NIAGARA GETAWAY?

Hopefully he'll be back in this space over the summer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
OutcastTO said:
in the pic in the flyer rivera looks like tobywan (or is it just me)
No, it's just not you. :D

This looks like a most likely I'll be there kinda night for me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I'll be there...looks like there's a good crew out for this one, and as of now I'm the only participant in the un-official Robbie Rivera look-alike contest...:p