• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

give me a reason to live

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
what does bringing other people happiness do other than giving them a temporary feeling?

i see no reason to continue as a collection of cells stuggling for survival when survival accomplishes nothing. i'm laughing at the absurdity right now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
if i could i would bite off your fingers and dip them marmalade.

now get the fuck outta my thread.
you asked for a reason- I gave it

seriously though, I think everyone is supposed to live until they attain their own personal holy grail- half the battle though is just determining what your holy grail is (state of mind, acquiring something tangible, etc.)

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
ok, fuck accomplishments. what keeps you going then? why bother to work or eat or fuck?
you keep on living, because we can.
you choose not to, you accept that you cant do it.
that you fail, not everything else.
you.
YOU are supposed to keep yourself going, not everything or everyone else.
if you love anything in this life, thats a reason.
if anything brings you enjoyment, thats a reason.
whatever it is, its better than saying, you know...
i just cant.
because then, you may as well be give up.

as for working, monetary establishment makes it a necessity.
eating is necessary for survival, and is damn enjoyable.
and if you dont like fucking, then i am truly sorry.

enjoy life and keep on living.
because those who cannot [ chemical imbalance or otherwise ] that have spent years fighting [ and may not be here anymore ] WISHED for what you are so readily willing to throw away...
there lives would mean nothing.

-glycht

Casey

TRIBE Member
ok, fuck accomplishments. what keeps you going then? why bother to work or eat or fuck?
Because amongst all the crappiness, it is pretty fun to be a part of the multicellular world. I think life (not OUR lives, but all the other crazy living organisms out there) is so amazingly interesting. Being human, I get to experience the benifits of being conscious of all these interesting things. That's what keeps me here.

Of course, the things that keep me here is going to be different from what keeps everyone else here.

So why bother?

(and around and around it goes)