1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Girls World Cup Attire

Discussion in 'Girl Stuff Forum' started by PAUZE, Jun 11, 2010.

1. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Looking Brazil related gear to buy for my gf as a gift for finishing school. We were looking at foot locker and they only had larger fitting adidas jackets. My gf is pretty petite, any suggestions? Stores to take a look in....

Thanks!

2. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

3. OutcastTO

OutcastTO TRIBE Member

try the Nike store on Bloor.

4. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

From passing by there a couple times this year, I'd easily suggest the Adidas store @ Yonge/Dundas.

5. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

You've got the nighty wear, let's try and find something appropriate so she doesn't get mobbed on College St on Tuesday!

6. bouches

bouches TRIBE Member

Each team has a different supplier of their uniforms. Find out who makes Brasil and then go to the store. Nike, Adidas or even hit up St. Clair near Lansdowne and you'll find a ton of footie shops that should have official gear. Girls stuff is always crap and if you want official, you gotta buy the mens stuff in the smallest size.

7. r6bikerchick

r6bikerchick TRIBE Member

This is true in several instances (generally relating to sports-gear, including motorcycle stuff). Right...cuz small men are built just like small women...:rolleyes:

8. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Not even looking for official, just something cute and hopefully the materials wont breakdown.

I'll have a look at the shops at st clair and lans, thanks for the tip on that one!

9. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Does she look like this?

[​IMG]

10. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

or like this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Oh hai