• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Girls, wonder if your man ever cheated...

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
If you wanna get your picture on there you've gotta send them an email and go through the whole spiel... Lame.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Wow, I don't know who's nuttier, the cheaters or the bitches that let guys string them along for 5 years and then bitch about it like a valley girl..

Some of those guys are really fucking good looking btw.

Kobe Bryant is on that list. lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Fuck, I had an idea for a website like this years ago. I even went as far as designing a template for each entry. Ugh. Although mine was going to be more humour-based than actually acting as a warning, but still.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I rather like this site. I should post someone on there.
Is there a "dont date this chick she is a nutjob site" I bet im on that one!!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Hi all you unsuspecting ladies well i am adding a cheater his name is Nick Thompson from Alford in Lincolnshire England he is a Builder/Plasterer drives a little red corsa van. Nick has cheated on every girl his ever been with i recentley split from this cheater due to him having affair with a twenty two year old his 40 this year. He has broken 2 marriages in the Alford Area one of which he was having an affair when his fiance was tragically killed in a road accident, I know know why he felt so guilty over her death. He will come across a right gentleman spoil you to death weekends away expensive gifts all on his credit card he has no money his upto his eys in debt, ladies look out for the Gucci perfume the white gold and he shops alot at Oscars Skegness. He'll tell you his working late then day by day he starts to control your life , the way you think the way you dress, the way your hair/makeup is. Don,t ever get pregnant he hates kids he will verbally abuse them. Bedtime even is all what he wants and if you stop doing that BJ then he'll search elsewhere. LADIES DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR STAY AWAY FROM THIS CHEATER
--ANONYMOUS

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Dirty Girl said:
I rather like this site. I should post someone on there.
Is there a "dont date this chick she is a nutjob site" I bet im on that one!!
every woman on the planet would be on that website it would be useless

Noize

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Apparently he'll also give you cash for your gold.

Hahaha. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic. It's Russell Oliver!
Thank god someone else saw that too.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
But really...if you're going to start dating someone and take the time to go on the website to see if they've cheated before...thats pretty crazy. its kind of like googling someone.....

quantumize

TRIBE Member
how many of the guys did a search for themselves when tehy followed the link?

i did a search for canada and there were about 15 pages, it seems there are a LOT of cheaters in oshawa

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Persephone

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
But really...if you're going to start dating someone and take the time to go on the website to see if they've cheated before...thats pretty crazy. its kind of like googling someone.....
you mean you've never done that? ;)

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
i did a search for canada and there were about 15 pages, it seems there are a LOT of cheaters in oshawa
That's where I grew up. Yup, lots of scuzz there.

Noize

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Bite it off. Yah!
Nah, then they won't see it coming and think they're just getting a blowjob.
I'd want the fucker to see the knife, and fear for his life.

I'm really not psycho....honest

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
googling people seems to be pretty common nowadays. i don't think i would hold it against someone if they googled me.