1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Girls, do you get pissed off when your guy doesn't come to bed with you?

Discussion in 'Girl Stuff Forum' started by loopdokter, May 5, 2010.

1. loopdokter

loopdokter TRIBE Promoter

My gf gets absolutely livid when I don't come to bed with her because she claims she can't sleep and says I'm irresponsible as a result. I find it odd that she sleeps just fine when she's elsewhere or I'm not around.

Discuss.

2. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I would say this is more of psychological thing.
    Like a "fucking asshole is still up and having fun, and i have to go to bed cause i have to wake up to go to work, and if i stay up any later I wont be able to get up in the morning. its not fair I want to stay up too, i dont want to go to bed, why the hell should he get to stay up if i dont get to stay up".

you know like when you were a kid and wanted to stay up late and your parents sent you to bed.

3. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

They touched on this on Cougartown. Guys like having the place to themselves to do whatever they want. After the wife/kids go to sleep is the only time.

I like to stay up sometimes because it is the only time I have to do music. That being said I do get up early and go to work and she is welcome to stay up with me.

4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

lol its a daddy issue!

(p.s. she probably wants some sugar ;))

5. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

Yeah. If your woman wants you to come to bed she probably is looking for deep dicking.

6. Penny Lane

Penny Lane TRIBE Member

That's the only time I ask him to bed.
    He'll now ask me "want me to come to bed with you baby?" when I head up the stairs.
    No babe, I'm tired.

7. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

I'm like a dude, I'm usually the one who stays up later.
    I really could care less if he comes to bed with me or not. meh.

8. ila

ila TRIBE Member

yeah, no.

that sounds looney toons. everyone over the age of 18 gets to go to bed whenever the shit they want.

9. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

seriously, I could not imagine getting all pissy faced b/c the BF goes to bed later than me.
    what am I? his mom? stay up til 5am if you want, just don't whine to me the next day how tired you are cuz I won't care.

10. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

you'll care one day.

11. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

We sleep in separate beds. She sleeps in our room and I sleep in the basement bedroom. We're just totally incompatible sleepers and just come to terms that we get a good nights sleep if we aren't in the same bed.

She - snorer, needs complete total silence to fall asleep, blanket stealer, goes to bed early

Me - stay up late, fall asleep with the TV on, toss and turn alot so the blankets are a mess

She makes the bed every morning, I could careless. If there are blankets in my vicinity when I crash that night, it's a bonus. *shrug*

12. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

But then how do you have wakeupinthemiddleofthenightandyouralreadymidforeplaysex?

13. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

I send her a text

14. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

that cracked me up:D

15. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

most likely not.
    if you stay up late, it's your own stupid fault you're tired so I don't wanna hear it. too bad, suck it up princess.

16. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i still think you'll have a change of heart one day.

17. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

LOL
    why?

18. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

NO!!!! AS a matter of fact, I prefer to go to bed first, alone, so that I can GET to sleep. Otherwise, he snores, breathes really loudly and hogs the bed. If I'm already alseep, I don't notice any of it.

Although I do get really annoyed and peeved when he falls asleep on the sofa with the TV on.

19. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

I'm half-joking around with ya, but every relationship is different. chemistry and dynamics change. maybe you will want to fall asleep beside him because its a good feeling, etc, you never know.

20. loopdokter

I'm of the same opinion, but apparently I complain about being tired! Haha.

I just don't get why she claims it's selfish and irresponsible? I still get up and go to school the same time she does the next day. I still get shit done. It confuses me.

21. sheik rock

sheik rock TRIBE Member

Yeah my Ex used to get all pissy if I stayed up when she went to bed. She never came out and said anything though, I think she realized how retarded it was.

The one reason she did give was that it woke her up if I came to bed after she was already asleep. But considering I get up at 4 to take a piss almost every night I don't see how that's a problem.

22. ila

ila TRIBE Member

unless you cannon ball into bed and wake her up every night, it sounds like she busts your balls over dumb shit.

I would peace out.

23. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

Lack of sleep leads to early death, study shows

baiscally, just one more reason your woman will live longer than you.

24. loopdokter

Haha. I can tippy toe in to bed and I'd still wake her up. She's a pretty light sleeper in some ways, but sleeps soundly when I'm snoring and she's asleep. I keep her awake if I fall asleep before her and start to snore.

I think it's comfort thing for her. She has a sixth sense or something when I'm not in the room even if she's asleep.

She's cool in many other aspects and I love her to bits. This is just one issue of the very few things we can't seem to agree upon.

25. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

ummm. the answer to your dilemma is pretty obvious:

drug her.

You could do this 2 ways: drugs to keep her up, or drugs to put her down so she doesn't wake up when you go to bed.

I don't think you really have a choice.