• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Girls Adidas and Elle shoes for sale

starr

TRIBE Member
Hi ladies. I don't wear these shoes so I'm unloading them. Please post in this thread if you're interested and I'll PM you back. Hope the photos show up. I think they are both size 7.5, I'll check at home and confirm in this thread later. If you want to try them on you can do so at either King and Yonge or King and Shaw.

Adidas shoes - $40, worn once if that

alternate view

Elle ballet flats - $20, worn a little bit but not really.

alternate view

starr

TRIBE Member
C'mon ladies these shoes are cute and the prices are negotiable! Or how about the boys....the Adidas shoes would be a great gift for your girlfriend/mistress. Hrm?

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
hey michelle, i would be interested in both. the black ones moreso. they are 7.5 right?
if they are still available next wednesday night, i will stop by after my class (its close to king and shaw) to try them on.

starr

TRIBE Member
I'll check on the black ones when I get home. I can hold them for you and next Wednesday is fine with me. :)

I'll pm you with direction details closer to the date.

starr

TRIBE Member
Hey Liz,

So I'm usually a size 7.5, but can fluctuate a little. The Adidas say size 8, but they fit me well and for the Elle I could only find the European size on the box/shoe, so size 39...which is either a 7 or an 8 depending on which website you choose to believe. If you don't mind popping by and trying them on that'd probably be the best bet. Let me know if you're still into stopping by on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Michele

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

starr

TRIBE Member
Sold!

I also have a pair of white M.E. edition shell toes that I'll be posting later, probably $35.