• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Girl stuff forum

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
My Angel Innocent completely ran out. RIP favourite scent ever. Maybe it's time for a new scent to shake things up. I still have my Gap Om cologne and some generic lavendar body spray to fall back on, but I need a new signature scent. The Angel Innocent was the best though; I might have to go back to it.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i think i want to buy the new sheer stella perfume next. plus, the bottle is pretty and i love the original. i also love alien, but think i might save that for winter.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
So anyways, I got my veil today... SO EXCITED!
Voila:

michelle%20side%20400.jpg

If I let my hair down, would that go with this veil?

Persephone

TRIBE Member
OOh, ladies, I have news. A new make up store has opened in Ottawa - Inglot. They are a European line and this is only their second store in North America.

I stopped by last night to have a peak and I was so happy with what I found! They have practically every colour under the sun for your eyes, nails, lips, cheeks...you name it. They have some really wacky and funky colours (read: fluorescent orange, canary yellow) so if you're into that stuff they are a great resources. But they also have a lot of fantastic everyday colours. I picked up a smoky purple and a smoky brown.

Their eye shadow pots are bigger than MAC's and are $14. Yes, I was a very happy lady :D

Their schtick is pretty much the same as MAC - you can go in there and try on pretty much anything. They were doing make up for people left right and centre. I noticed that they only appeared to have the most standard products, nothing too special or unique (read: MAC's gel eye liner pot).

So, if you're ever in Ottawa, make sure you stop by the Rideau Centre and check out Inglot (right by the Marche)!!!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
That's so interesting, cuz if my photographer friend wasn't willing to shoot our wedding, that was our first option (luxor photography).
That's EXACTLY the type of pics we want.

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
AHHHHH!!! Biking has really fucked up my pores & I have pimples where my straps go on my back. My skin isn't too prone to breakouts either. :( What's a good way to exfoliate? Loofah? Scrub? Brands? Suggestions?

also, i'm gonna keep asking, sexy sleek front clasp bras?

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:
AHHHHH!!! Biking has really fucked up my pores & I have pimples where my straps go on my back. My skin isn't too prone to breakouts either. :( What's a good way to exfoliate? Loofah? Scrub? Brands? Suggestions?

also, i'm gonna keep asking, sexy sleek front clasp bras?

I use neutrogena body clear wash with a loofa and I rarely get any body acne issues. I believe it cost $8 bucks at shoppers.

starr

TRIBE Member
miss riot said:

are you having trouble reaching the area?
i've used loofah's on my back, but found they just weren't effective enough
i switched to a handle scrub brush from h20 and it works pretty well (i just use it with regular olay soap)

200-03621-000_lrg.gif

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I started this smart cleanse kit on Friday, and yesterday and today I'm spotting. I never ever spot and I'm on day 7 of my cycle...

wtf?

Skipper

TRIBE Member
and unrelated to anything girlie (maybe...it IS a cat woe) my cat has now start PISSING on the floor.
this is seriously strange...she has never done this before, and now, twice in the last few days.

I think it's related to her increased insulin doseage, but the vet isn't open today so until I can talk to my vet, I get to sit here and worry.