• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

girl shot in club

miller

TRIBE Member
someone might need to timeline this but i just read on CP24 that, "girl dances for hours in toronto night club without realizing she had been shot"

what the fuck?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
AM640 reports

Woman Shot And Doesn't Notice
Feb, 12 2006 - 7:10 AM

A woman who went out dancing at an Oshawa nightclub returned home without realizing she'd been shot.
Durham police say the woman, in her 20's, had trouble sleeping after returning home from the club Friday night.
At some point she noticed blood on her chest and went to the hospital Saturday morning.
Police say she was hit by a small calibre bullet, but will be OK.
They're now trying to trace her movements in hopes of finding out exactly where she was when she was shot.

- AM 640 Toronto 24 Hour Newscentre

lockedgruv

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basketballjones
i read about this, she got shot in the chest, and didnt notice til she got home and tried to sleep
madness
yet another obstacle to overcome when getting a good nights' sleep..there has got to be a pill for this too

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Krzysiu
Oshawa is a rough town.
last weekend in the oshawa area a 15 year old was murdered and there were two armed stand-offs..thank god i'm moving back to toronto where things are safe ;)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by torontobarfly
last weekend in the oshawa area a 15 year old was murdered and there were two armed stand-offs..thank god i'm moving back to toronto where things are safe ;)
I was thinking of you as I read this thread